Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Jyare to Dakota...
Screenshot_20240415-204917_Instagram.jpg

LGO!

That’d make sense if he was a PG and not a CG learning how to play PG. even 247 has him listed as a Shooting guard in the portal. He’s literally Judah, that’s not a point guard. But I get it, he wants to come here so he is the savior, until he’s not. Throw the bag at Mack and stop trying to put square pegs into round holes
Completely agree

If he comes here, i won't be mad. If he doesn't, i won't be mad. Whatever child or young adult that wants to come to Syracuse University and play basketball and earn a degree, I will support.

We will have a fine team that is well coached and ill sleep very well. Just trying to bring down the suspense and prevent heart attacks of my fellow orange fans.

I mean come on, we will be fine.

Last edited:
Combo guards?!?! Ben Gordon was a combo guard. Billy was pure point. I’ll get grief for this, but GMAC was a 2.
Ya think:)

FWIW, my opinion is that he looked better in an orange uniform.
The uniforms look a lot like the same ones he wore at Mount St. Mary’s. Let’s hope he didn’t get too attached to the blue and white.

The uniforms look a lot like the same ones he wore at Mount St. Mary’s. Let’s hope he didn’t get too attached to the blue and white.
Green is the only thing any of these guys are attached to nowadays.Cant blame them for that.

My guess is he's putting their NIL bag on the scale and noting the weight.

Hopefully ours is competitive but if they outbid us and go over our max earmarked for the player, such is life now... on to plan b or c...