Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

What a kick in the Richard this would be if our main priority target goes elsewhere. Hope we made a good impression and the staff has a solid back up plan just in case. (I'm sure they do)

Such a difference in approach between Fran and Red. The former takes a moribund program and from day one recruits coast to coast. No fear of any program or conference. He goes all in on the trappings with the show in the Dome for visitors etc. results are incredible. He’s remade the roster and created amazing buzz nationally. For Syracuse!
The latter, we are window shopping at Dollar City and worried we can’t afford it. Amazing and not in a good way. Belief without evidence Dino would say.
cool, good thing there's a football board for you

They can both be important parts of an effective mutton offense.

lamb slaughter GIF

honestly picking Nova right now would have to be about $$ alone. Neptune has done very little since taking over and they have quite a few guards I thought returning. Their HS recruiting has fallen off too.

i think its a strategy...they want vets...they want unproven hungry players willing to put the team ahead of themselves...its a certain profile they are going for (likely based on the knucklehead behavior of red;s first year)

they could definitely get some "big transfers" but all that glitters aint gold...as we saw with starling benny and westry last year ...they are "5stars" in case you forgot
? Unproven? Seems like the guys they are going after are very proven

Such a difference in approach between Fran and Red. The former takes a moribund program and from day one recruits coast to coast. No fear of any program or conference. He goes all in on the trappings with the show in the Dome for visitors etc. results are incredible. He’s remade the roster and created amazing buzz nationally. For Syracuse!
The latter, we are window shopping at Dollar City and worried we can’t afford it. Amazing and not in a good way. Belief without evidence Dino would say.
Meh. The basketball recruiting boards idea of top transfers appear to be mostly former HS top 50 guys who have sucked in college so far. That’s not a way to build a winning team.

I don’t pot committed with our primary options anymore like a lot of you as well , we wouldn’t have guys like Hakim and many others that became fan favorites.

honestly picking Nova right now would have to be about $$ alone. Neptune has done very little since taking over and they have quite a few guards I thought returning. Their HS recruiting has fallen off too.
Interesting that Villanova can offer more than we can.

If that's the case, what are we doing?

What are we doing?

no one even knows this just to be clear. Just saying Nova lost massive momentum with Wright leaving. They are hurting and not sure how you can sell that program easily right now- doesn’t appear it’s selling well based on recruiting either

i think its a strategy...they want vets...they want unproven hungry players willing to put the team ahead of themselves...its a certain profile they are going for (likely based on the knucklehead behavior of red;s first year)

they could definitely get some "big transfers" but all that glitters aint gold...as we saw with starling benny and westry last year ...they are "5stars" in case you forgot
That makes sense.

Though putting Westry in the same category as Benny isn't exactly fair.

Not concerned if he goes to Nova. I wasn’t blown away with what Leffew would give us. There will be other options. The optics of the coach deal aren’t great but is what it is. I’d say a Pitt like team did this, we would be making fun of them nonstop
Here is something I know for certain. Leffew is #1 on our board. Yes, we have a board. So, if we don't get him, we are going to get a guy that our coaches wanted less than Leffew. That, is a concern for me.

Here is something I know for certain. Leffew is #1 on our board. Yes, we have a board. So, if we don't get him, we are going to get a guy that our coaches wanted less than Leffew. That, is a concern for me.
They clearly didn't consult with anyone on this board when creating this "board", did they? Don't you find that a little bit odd, considering the vast knowledge of most our posters?

They clearly didn't consult with anyone on this board when creating this "board", did they? Don't you find that a little bit odd, considering the vast knowledge of most our posters?
A sure fire sign of the end of times. The thing is, the coaches really poured over film this offseason. They know what they wanted. Are they right? Time will tell. But this wasn't hey, this guy might help us. They really worked it out. That is why I want Leffew.

If that's the case, what are we doing?
Our donors are also funding football. Nova's arent...?