Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

That makes sense.

Though putting Westry in the same category as Benny isn't exactly fair.
in terms of a "5 star" not working out, it surely is.

its not about personal blame ...simply results of the strategy

people want the portal players to be "name, 5 stars"...but there;s no guarantee that will work

look at what happened to calipari

A sure fire sign of the end of times. The thing is, the coaches really poured over film this offseason. They know what they wanted. Are they right? Time will tell. But this wasn't hey, this guy might help us. They really worked it out. That is why I want Leffew.

Interesting. Sounds like if we don’t get him, it’s quite a disaster for their plan.

If we are losing recruits in basketball due to football, then again - what are we doing?

In theory, sure it makes a little sense - but I am nearly positive that we have two distinct subsets of donors on either side. Some overlap but not 100%. And I would argue not 60%.

If we are losing recruits in basketball due to football, then again - what are we doing?

In theory, sure it makes a little sense - but I am nearly positive that we have two distinct subsets of donors on either side. Some overlap but not 100%. And I would argue not 60%.
Then either the basketball-only donors are not as well-to-do as the football-onlies... OR... maybe Red's vision is not pulling them in the way HCFB is. And that would be the bigger issue.

Here is something I know for certain. Leffew is #1 on our board. Yes, we have a board. So, if we don't get him, we are going to get a guy that our coaches wanted less than Leffew. That, is a concern for me.
That hofstra pg

Have any of us watched full game tape on him? He’s absolutely not a pg. Doesn’t even want the ball in his hands for many dribbles. We really need a true pg. Also looks to be heavy footed on defense.
How many “true point guards” were there in the ACC last year? I assume that would be a pass first player who runs the offense and piles up assists, but Judah was fourth in the conference in assists last year and he’s not a true point guard?

How many “true point guards” were there in the ACC last year? I assume that would be a pass first player who runs the offense and piles up assists, but Judah was fourth in the conference in assists last year and he’s not a true point guard?
no, apparently "true" point guards aren't supposed to score

The days of a true PG are gone, especially with the 3 point line. I’d rather have 4 guys who can handle

Beekman, Pedulla, Cadeau, O'Connell come to mind.

Duke didn't really have one, but they ran alot through Flip.
Clemson used Hunter as a PG, but to me he was a combo that had help with Hall and Joe.

The plot got thicker than a bowl of oatmeal real fast on that one.

Why don't you pour a bowl of alphabet soup, and try to divine what his latest tweet means [like a ouija board]???

The days of a true PG are gone, especially with the 3 point line. I’d rather have 4 guys who can handle
We must have watched different teams play in the national championship game if you think the days of a true point guard are gone

So you believe Judah was playing like a point guard last year?
At times, but not always. I don't believe that's what I said though, is it? I just don't think that a point guard has to not score in order to be considered a true point guard.