Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

First-time caller long time listener

Question:

Did you guys watch Leffew's tape and say he is the one I want? His skill set is perfect and is exactly what we need to put us over the top?

OR

Is it that he is number 1 on Red's big board and that is good enough for me I am all in on Leffew? Red has forgotten more about basketball than I will ever know so Leffew has to be good?

I will hang up and listen to the answer....

Question:

Did you guys watch Leffew's tape and say he is the one I want? His skill set is perfect and is exactly what we need to put us over the top?

OR

Is it that he is number 1 on Red's big board and that is good enough for me I am all in on Leffew? Red has forgotten more about basketball than I will ever know so Leffew has to be good?

I will hang up and listen to the answer...
#2 for me. That and we really need a pt guard

Question:

OR

I will hang up and listen to the answer...
In Red we Trust

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom