Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

thing is though, we'd be hearing at least some tidbits from somewhere if that were the case, it's been silent since McAllister's CB and that one dude's tweets at the same time... this seems like a strange portal recruitment
Said this 10 pgs. ago while everyone was busy welcoming Dakota to the family... :rolleyes:

One thing is for sure: Nobody here is mentally, physically or emotionally ready to go through another "time to move on" phase of this thread.

We all need a decision here...

Just kicking a little dirt in everyone's eye's but Yukon just got a crystal ball for 5 star Liam McNeeley and has Koby Brea and Aidan Mahaney scheduled to visit...and we're still trying to seal the deal on Leffew :) fun times! (apologies but I had to)
Yeah, well UCONN can crystal ball my... uh... my balls.

I may have to reel back in my Denzel Boom gif… never had to do that before, but I will!
Ill Do It 30 Rock GIF by PeacockTV

The bashing of the player when he still very well might be coming here is a little unnecessary, no?

No idea how some of you can function in every day life when you get bad news if this is how you react. You're overreacting to rumors without actual proof. It's embarrassing.

The bashing of the player when he still very well might be coming here is a little unnecessary, no?

No idea how some of you can function in every day life when you get bad news if this is how you react. You're overreacting to rumors without actual proof. It's embarrassing.

Small fringe minority.

I just envision a lot of thumbsucking when I read some of these responses.

Never understood that about this board, it’s odd. If a kid is coming he’s great if he’s not he’s horrible. Seems like it happens a lot.