Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

A lot more Georgia players he is following on IG now
Run Roh
Scared Uh Oh GIF by Boomerang Official

Leffew Good Men

Board:
“Dakota, will you be our point guard?”

Leffew’s Camp: “You don’t have to answer that question.”

Leffew: “I’ll answer the question. You want answers?”

Board: “I think we’re entitled to them!”

Leffew: “You want answers?!!”

Board: “We want a commitment!!!”

Leffew: “YOU CAN’T HANDLE A COMMITMENT FROM ANOTHER COMBO TO PLAY POINT GUARD!!!”
If Autry doesn’t get him is that considered a Code Red?

Honestly, I might as well stop 50 years of SU bball fandom if I get bent outta shape for a player like (checks notes)...Dakota Lefew.
It's a privilege to play for the Syracuse Orangemen, not the other way around.
If he doesn't wanna come here, it's his loss. Effe him...NEXT!!
Zoinks!

I have a buddy who owns all the enterprises in a 207 mile radius. Leffew was seen getting a car rental before heading to a Wendy’s with some coupons.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Dan Mullen was driving.
Speaking of Dan Mullen, we were all out of our minds when that went south. And look what happened.

In business it's called deal fatigue.
Assuming this kid goes elsewhere I wonder if Red Rolls with what we have at guard and shifts his focus to adding another 3 and 5.

With the amount of witty inside thread jokes, have to think this one is the best. Top 10 threads in past 10 years? Top 5?

“And I would have committed to Cuse, if it hadn't been for those meddling SyracuseFans!”
Exactly!!!! I was ready to be orange, but I read some of the posts and decided that the money wasn’t enough to get through next season. I wanted my decision and timing to be supported and I felt alone. However, if the bag were bigger….

So much for 100% crystal balls? Looks like Mike had a little premature something!
100% crystal balls means that all the predictions are for one school, not confidence level. Mike is the only one to put in a CB.