Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

So the Reynolds domino really had all to do with this + Carlos. Someone mentioned earlier but we were able to throw a little bit more for Leffew.

Also, I’ve heard we arent done. We’ll aim for one more bench/reserve player OR a late HS player

Upstate - y'all might wanna update your tagline re: JT.
LOL.

LQA =

nailed-it-300x300.jpg
You think I haven't been trying?!? "Account details haven't been fully editable" since at least last year so I have been wearing my bad take proudly:p

From the Orange United home page, scroll down and click on Support a Sport, Select Men's basketball and confirm here and I will be sure to update Hayes that we are behind this. Thinking we ask for Dakota and Lampkin to visit a tailgate in September.

So the Reynolds domino really had all to do with this + Carlos. Someone mentioned earlier but we were able to throw a little bit more for Leffew.

Also, I’ve heard we arent done. We’ll aim for one more bench/reserve player OR a late HS player
Yes, the staff wants to use all the ships and they will try to add someone that has a chance to contribute.

From the Orange United home page, scroll down and click on Support a Sport, Select Men's basketball and confirm here and I will be sure to update Hayes that we are behind this. Thinking we ask for Dakota and Lampkin to visit a tailgate in September.
I'll bring the step stool.

You think I haven't been trying?!? "Account details haven't been fully editable" since at least last year so I have been wearing my bad take proudly:p

What does it mean when "Your full account details are not currently editable." on your account??

My account has been that way forever...

Reds hard work paid off here. This is huge. Let’s rock and roll
Outside of the all important in-person interviews with leffew and his handlers, what does the “hard work” look like once the player leaves campus? Is it texting/zoom/FaceTime and a lot of meetings with donors?

I wasn't one of the original to sign up but felt compelled. I did $100.01. Maybe that's a way to identify?