Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

From the Orange United home page, scroll down and click on Support a Sport, Select Men's basketball and confirm here and I will be sure to update Hayes that we are behind this. Thinking we ask for Dakota and Lampkin to visit a tailgate in September.
Okay, I made my $100 contribution.

Dakota, you also get 2 tailgates on me. Or you can bring a friend and go to 1.

Thanks for coming here and if I were you, I would avoid the jelly shots. You might end up in trouble and need some bail money.

;)

Hmm...Red added versatility, toughness, experience, age, leadership, shooting, natural PG, interior scoring threats, and a McD's AA to the roster. Not bad for no plan B or NIL.

One more addition to come

What does it mean when "Your full account details are not currently editable." on your account??

My account has been that way forever...
It means that you are too creative and funny to be given that kind of freedom

Yes and then Consigliere is making making sure they know what its for. That is my understanding.
Yes, I think Hayes knows all these $100 donations for men’s basketball today are from board members to get Dakota.

Red, you are welcome. When you need a deal closed, we have your back.

Good job everyone that contributed. ;)

Way to go RED!!!

GIF image.gif

The kid from Manhattan (Seydou) fits the bill.
We already have a forward committed who shot sub-30% from three on 80+ attempts last season. i would much prefer a proven shooter. Don't even really care what position he plays.*

*This is a lie I want him to be a 3.