Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Hopefully Coach Autry will not wait forever on this young man and is recruiting other prospects and whoever wants to be an Orangeman and compete is welcomed aboard and we need another big interior who can help in case of injuries and foul trouble. My impression is Coach keeps his cards close to his vest which is a good thing we can all speculate when we in fact don’t really know what‘s going on.

Just for the record, Cuffe played more than 10 minutes in 14 games.

He played in 15 games where he played 10 minutes or less.

And there were 2 games he did not play at all.

So he played more than 10 minutes less than half the games.

He played more than 10 minutes in 7 of 21 ACC games.

Hopefully Dakota commits to us shortly, gets his goat/weed, all those nice C notes, his diet Dr Peppers and Jell-O shots and order is restored to the world,
But... If he actually commits too soon, he won't get the real prize, the thread length record.

I expect he'll announce another visit soon, just to watch the meltdown.

But... If he actually commits too soon, he won't get the real prize, the thread length record.

I expect he'll announce another visit soon, just to watch the meltdown.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Or just hasn’t posted anything on social media?

The kid who was posting every visit in a different jersey because he was "soaking" up the attention because he wasn't really recruited coming out of high school (this is what the board told me) now isn't announcing his commitment on social media because he doesn't want the attention???

The kid who was posting every visit in a different jersey because he was "soaking" up the attention because he wasn't really recruited coming out of high school (this is what the board told me) now isn't announcing his commitment on social media because he doesn't want the attention???

You missed the implied part - yet.

He hasn't posted anything on socials - yet.

You missed the implied part - yet.

He hasn't posted anything on socials - yet.

Oh I agree I think he will be committing to Syracuse soon just the idea that he is committed to us and hasn't posted yet is crazy. Something is going on that is delaying the announcement. I just hope it isn't a Michigan thing where he is having trouble enrolling with the school.

Wonder if Red’s pg portal list has changed with all the new portals?
I’m hoping it has.
That is what I'm wondering too. Is Red shooting a last min hailmary to Wooga, Kadary, or someone's else?..hence the delay?