Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

4the Dubbz

Walk On Padawan
Not to start a fight about grammar but I don’t think that’s wrong English regardless of changing societal standards haha
[/Q
Also, could you imagine having to be the poor terd who had to ensure the template was switched every time you had to hit print? It's almost as bad as hand jamming an excel sheet. Guaranteed to be a 50% waste of time.

moqui

dead ender
So what's the latest on Dior? any updates for his summer slate for competitive basketball? I'm in Cali, wouldn't mind showing up in the Cuse gear and showing some fan support.
cif southern section playoffs. friday night they face the winner of tomorrow's beverly hills/camarillo game.

dyedorange

Marginally on Topic
Not to start a fight about grammar but I don’t think that’s wrong English regardless of changing societal standards haha
So that's interesting. I was always taught 'their' was for plural possessive situations only, not when referring to a single person. Had to look it up and was blown away to find that's not a hard and fast rule anymore...mainly because people have been doing it incorrectly for so many years now that using it for singular possessive just became de facto correct english, lol. And I just found out the other day, apparently after the rest of the world already knew, that two spaces after a period are now considered wrong. My whole world is crashing down around me. Is nothing sacred!??
Oh, at least Dior committed so there's that.

kuethstheman

All Conference
So that's interesting. I was always taught 'their' was for plural possessive situations only, not when referring to a single person. Had to look it up and was blown away to find that's not a hard and fast rule anymore...mainly because people have been doing it incorrectly for so many years now that using it for singular possessive just became de facto correct english, lol. And I just found out the other day, apparently after the rest of the world already knew, that two spaces after a period are now considered wrong. My whole world is crashing down around me. Is nothing sacred!??
Oh, at least Dior committed so there's that.
Now "they" and "their" are preferred for singular because you don't have to assume the person's s e xual identity.
<edit> I mean, "gender identity". Sorry. I'm an old guy and new to this stuff.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom