Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I can’t envision this actually happening but even the commitment is huge. If he plays here, whoa.

with JB in flux after Buddy graduates ( maybe even before), this is an even bigger surprise. Maybe JB has hinted 2022-2023 will be his last year so he and Buddy have different final seasons?

Love this quote...
“The dome is amazing,” Johnson said about his future home. “I will be able to bring players with me. I would also rather have my own legacy and beat the blue bloods than play with them.”
If you were at the game, you would understand. We have the biggest crowds and the best fan base in the country and this is why we will be a great program forever.

Congrats to the staff and Dior. Let’s start figuring out how to get that center hung scoreboard to move for basketball. We are going to need it to watch highlights.

If you were at the game, you would understand. We have the biggest crowds and the best fan base in the country and this is why we will be a great program forever.

Congrats to the staff and Dior. Let’s start figuring out how to get that center hung scoreboard to move for basketball. We are going to need it to watch highlights.
I was there, I’ll take a pat on the back.

“[Gerry McNamara] is my dude,” Johnson said. “He always thought I was going to be really good. Seventh grade you can’t really tell and just project. They offered me my seventh grade year, G-Mac did but he didn’t let me put it out. I didn’t put it out until freshman year. I always had the offer but publicly nobody knew.”

“When he would talk to Isaiah Stewart, I would always be there too,” Johnson said. “We just always had to talk, always. What I really like about the staff is that they think highly of my game, they feel like I can come rock the show. Not all schools will let you just come rock the show. That’s one school I know will.”

I am glad I have gotten off GMac’s case for years as today he can ask the haters how bleep tastes.

Welcome aboard Dior. The amount of IG followers this kid has are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom