Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of our best recruiting classes started with a player committing early and recruiting other players (Edelin, Flynn, Waiters, etc.). Dior, Chance/Zion, and Micawber would be an amazing class.

Micawber is a ‘21. But we'll take him too!

Donovan Clingan is the ‘22 C.
Who visited with Dior, Zion, and Mac.
Yes, please!

Every year there are several top ten kids that escape the clutches of duke, Kentucky, or Kansas. No reason we should not get one of those kids every few years. This has been long overdue.

PS - welcome aboard Dior, you will be a great one !!!!

So... I’m not much of a recruiting board guy. I’m guessing many of us only frequent the main board. Which I do every day...

Imagine my surprise that ESPN is reporting a 5 star commit to Syracuse and it isn't on the main board.

Dior scored 1000 points in high school by the 8th grade and could be a straight to NBA player and he's only a sophomore.

Plus there's this gem:

There's a 26 page thread here:

Dior is on track to have nba talent by the time he graduates HS. However, unless he has a growth spurt he will not have NBA size or strength by then. A year in college may well be exactly what he will need to adapt his game against bigger, stronger players. I am very optimistic for that reason that he will in fact play for the Cuse.

Somebody missed the point

Let others (outside Syracuse) run with the narrative that he may never play in college, not us. He committed and plans to play here. Now let's just stock the cupboard and get the 'Cuse back to where it belongs. Enjoy it... life is too short to be cynical on things like this. I'm excited as hell.

Hey Dior Johnson people. Wait!...... This is the main board, feel free to allow this thread to meander off where ever you feel like taking it.

Dior Johnson; JB's pimp hat from '03; Buzz Williams sweating through his suit coat; Our need for a Big Man to join the coaching staff; we can even take it back to Leo paying Buddy's tuition to free up a scholarship.....

Have at it guys...this is the Wild and free MAIN BOARD.

Because someone wants us to change how things are done here to make it easier for them.

Because not every fan wants to put the effort of reading 72 threads about players who will never come here to occasionally find out a couple times a year about the ones who will play for Syracuse.

Plus, about 15 of those pages are guys posting things like "yes!" in all caps without any additional information.

The main board could be held to a higher standard.

Why do we need TWO different threads talking about the same player.
C'mon X, we need myriad threads on this for the same reason we need 32,689 threads on why we should play more man; why we should use our bench more; why player X, currently rooted to the bench, isn't playing more; how JB cannot coach offense; how JB cannot coach defense; how JB cannot coach; how we cannot recruit; how it is time...

'Cause dat what we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors