Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE the way he specifically commented on how he’s not a follower. I’ve been saying this about all
these kids going to just Duke and Kentucky for years! Mix it up! Get your own squad! Lots of other good schools out there to play hoop at. I love his comments!

Yup, also seems like he's saying his skills will get him to the league and that he doesn't need to go to one of the those schools to make it to the next level.
Love the confidence this kid has.

“I don’t really care about the recruiting process,” Johnson said. “It’s not something I want to go through so it’s like if it feels like home, I’ve known these guys for a while, the relationship is going to keep building, I’m going to be able to now see players and get players to come play with me, make them see the vision.”

Crazy-good news.
Now the wait, to see if he can stack a class.
After the New Balance fiasco, i'm still wounded and jaded, though.
But, this is a nice domino to fall.

Now i gotta Waze Lakewood, CA... 108 miles... I'm gonna get up there for some games.

Already see the “he’ll never set foot on campus, he’ll go straight to the NBA., “Once Boeheim leaves, he’ll change his mind and go somewhere else”...mouthbreather comments on Twitter.

Every single year I tell myself that we'll see who is on the team when the season starts. Why should I stop? Even after the season begins, all kinds of things can transpire, as we are seeing with the current team.

At the same time, good recruiting news is always welcome. Maybe he'll get other good recruits to commit in hopes of playing with him.

PNN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors