Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
70B24F34-5690-43A8-AA87-2E4B607782A7.png

Wow...just wow. Having a hard time containing this excitement. I know all the possibilities of him not coming here...but for the next 2 years I will not entertain them.

LETS GO!!!

“I don’t really care about the recruiting process,” Johnson said. “It’s not something I want to go through so it’s like if it feels like home, I’ve known these guys for a while, the relationship is going to keep building, I’m going to be able to now see players and get players to come play with me, make them see the vision.”
This kid thinks like Yoda. He has the force.

If he's here the year after Buddy, it has a feel of Boeheim finishing his last year with his son and then going all in for one year Duke / Kentucky style for his swan song.

Even if he doesn't end up here, you won't know that until Summer 2022, so this will give us almost like a second team to root for. If he ends up on tv, we'll watch it like it's a Syracuse game. We'll be watching his friend interactions for speculation and excitement. This is a great get, even if he never ends up here.

Whatever happens in the next two years, it gets our name back up on The Big Board for a while. And hopefully, that kind of gravitational and PR pull gets us more.
Yup. Right now we probably have the #1 rated recruiting class. Why can't people embrace that. Give the staff due respect and keep grinding. Everyone knows the score.

Great birthday present for me!

But seriously, what a great boast for G Mac. I get the skepticism but the comments about Gerry are awesome. Comments about identifying him as a 7th grader and offering him then etc.
And he was straightforward about the 1 and done rule in his commentary. Huge publicity for the program.

All the negativity surrounding the fact that he may not come is unwarranted. He is being very vocal about bringing others with him. Regardless if he comes or not, we are going to land a few more guys based off this. This is creating momentum on the trail we haven’t had in a long time. If he does come, it’s gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom