Class of 2017 - PG Isaiah Washington (NY) Transferring from Minnesota to Iona | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Isaiah Washington (NY) Transferring from Minnesota to Iona

Rick likely spoke to his son and figured from there that he wanted no parts of him. Sucks for him. Wonder where he's headed to next. Don't see SU being an option. He's not going to want to come off the bench despite needing a guard to fill the voids left by Carey, Washington and Goodine.

Rick likely spoke to his son and figured from there that he wanted no parts of him. Sucks for him. Wonder where he's headed to next. Don't see SU being an option. He's not going to want to come off the bench despite needing a guard to fill the voids left by Carey, Washington and Goodine.

I would think he’s probably bouncing to another relatively small school if he wants playing time.

I don't get it. He had no regional offers? What's the appeal of Long Beach State? At this point (for anyone with multiple transfers), you should be looking to finish school instead of chasing a pro career.

Found out why he really left. He didn't do himself any favors being close to home. That's all I'll say without being too specific.