Class of 2022 - PG Jaden Bradley (NY/IMG) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Jaden Bradley (NY/IMG)

I want Oats here just to read the threads the first time we go 4-31 from three

How is Copeland gonna develop at PG at IMG with the top PG in the country already on the roster? Are they on separate IMG teams? Like one on the post-grad instead of national?

How is Copeland gonna develop at PG at IMG with the top PG in the country already on the roster? Are they on separate IMG teams? Like one on the post-grad instead of national?
Yes.. separate teams... Jaden/national & Quadir/post-grad.

Last edited:
I imagined me he'll develop by competing against really talented players as part of IMG.

they’ll be on separate teams.

cant they play against each other in practice? seems that would be a huge benefit to quadir

Entered the portal today. I think we should at least reach out although he was involved in that Brandon Miller situation.

If we get him does that mean Judah isn’t coming back?

Hearing we may be a player here. No idea if we get him, but I’d keep an eye out.
Here is a recent assessment of him.

McDonald's All American.

He was apparently having a good frosh season but after the gun incident, it looks like things fell apart for him.

I bet he wants to get as far as possible from Alabama now.

Here is a recent assessment of him.

McDonald's All American.

He was apparently having a good frosh season but after the gun incident, it looks like things fell apart for him.

I bet he wants to get as far as possible from Alabama now.

I'll take Judah returning instead but if he doesn't return... it's an interesting option.