Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

I like that we have several targets that made the Honourable mention team, IMO that is the group we should be targeting consistently, guys outside the top 10 to 15 that will not be recruited hard by the Dukes and Kentucky's. Baze may be that exception as I potentially see him ranked higher but to me the 2018 class is more in our sweet spot for targets.

Jeff Borzello just tweeted that Miami is trying to make a push for Carey.

I wish this kind would just sign with us NOW! I know I'm just a tad impatient, but no one else can offer ALL of the following:

1. Recruitment as the #1 priority at PG at a legit elite P5 school (not a fall back option) with great success at putting guys in the NBA
2. Immediate playing time and likely the starting job from day one.
3. A hall of fame coach with a big time chip on his shoulder to get back at the NCAA and win another championship
4. The opportunity to play in front of 35K of the best fans and loads of tv coverage
5. Arguably the best or one of the best conferences in college hoops today

C'mon Jalen! You simply can't do better than the Orange!

They don't have a practice facility, and they have a shitty fan base. We can beat them! I hope... damn those beaches and all that sunny weather!

They are actually in the process of a $1.8M upgrade to that basketball facility. New players lounge area, new and custom locker rooms, etc. It matters! Pretty sweet campus, too.

They are actually in the process of a $1.8M upgrade to that basketball facility. New players lounge area, new and custom locker rooms, etc. It matters! Pretty sweet campus, too.

That's nice and all but their lead should be South Beach.

I'm fairly certain they don't have a dedicated, basketball-only practice facility/courts that the players can access anytime of the day or night to work on their games. I believe their practice courts are part of the arena, which is privately operated and has other sports and events going on there.

I know he went to UConn and we are competing with them for this kid, but more and more he reminds me of Kemba Walker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom