Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

I admittedly have no idea how this stuff works but if I'm a coach in this situation, there is no I'm leaving this meeting saying anything other than he is ours or he is someone else's. 50/50 means he is someone else's.

If I'm a player in this situation there is no way I am committing if the coach is posting statuses of his in home visit with me while I'm talking to him!

If I'm a player in this situation there is no way I am committing if the coach is posting statuses of his in home visit with me while I'm talking to him!
qRD9C1D.gif

I admittedly have no idea how this stuff works but if I'm a coach in this situation, there is no I'm leaving this meeting saying anything other than he is ours or he is someone else's. 50/50 means he is someone else's.
It doesn't work like that. Kids have their own time tables.

Major slip up. There is no way you could know how that meeting is going.
I think many of us have a pretty good idea who he is at this point, but who cares? Sign on the line that is dotted, young man!

Major slip up. There is no way you could know how that meeting is going.

He didn't specifically say what "meeting" he was referring to. Maybe he was with Jeane Dixon at the time...nah, she passed away in 1997

UConn in-home today and JB/Ollie will both be at that coaching clinic at Jalen's HS.

I can't imagine we don't know his decision within the next few days.

UConn in-home today and JB/Ollie will both be at that coaching clinic at Jalen's HS.

I can't imagine we don't know his decision within the next few days.

I'm shocked he's even doing the in home visit with UCONN now that they signed a PG. UCONN used to be a contender but they play in a crappy conference, and haven't been putting guys in the NBA like they used to.

Miami, on the other hand, has put about all of 3 guys in the NBA ever. The only way I see Jalen going to Miami is if he values palm tress and the beach more than his potential NBA career.

This SHOULD be a slam dunk signing for Syracuse. Come on Jalen! 30,000+ fans are waiting to scream your name!
Let's go ORANGE!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom