Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

according to the uconn board the "visit did not go well. lets just leave it at that" and that "cuse fans annoyed him"
Funny thing about that is ... IF he was actually "annoyed" by SU fans (unlikely), the last program in the Country he'd consider is UConn. Lol

Not what the post said. Guess you think the NBA scouts sit on their butts until Sportcenter tells them who they should scout.
Imagine if the started looking at guys in AAU games and summer camps, or even high school games. Imagine if the talked to college coaches, went to college practices and even college games. Seems to me the would be further along than just having a beer, waiting for ESPN's top 10 every night.
BTW, (in case you couldn't tell) I don't think you can be any more wrong than your original post, no matter how far you try to backpedal.
You think they don't know who Carey is already? They are just gonna wait until he hits a luck half court shot.
Good thing Pearl made that shot against BC.
Btw, I'm not back pedaling. If you misunderstood my point, it is because it was a casual post, not meant to be overanalyzed. Exposure counts, if you agree ok, if not ok.

Jalen posted a picture of him with a 'Cuse hat an hour ago on Instagram. All of the comments were people leaving oranges, then someone commented with a laughing emoji about all the orange comments, Jalen responded to that comment saying "crazy bro". That comment was from Bazley though.

I didn't see the Instagram live - but I don't think this is an issue lol

Just wait till we get a podcast from Dean Francis to get the truth. Yukon posters..smh.

I'm still sticking with Jake's take on this till I hear otherwise.

Does anyone think if we land Carey that Ayala would still be in play? Or would getting Carey mean Ayala goes elsewhere?

Please don't mistake me, Carey is the guy I want. I'm just curious if there's a chance we could land both? Would we even want both?

I'm still sticking with Jake's take on this till I hear otherwise.

Yes, Dean could you please give us a tidbit on Carey's visit? Any comment would be appreciated. Thank you!

Could totally be irrelevant and just a kid being a kid on dang snapchat but he posted last night that he has never been so mad and confused in his life. Thought it was wierd timing is all...i feel like he will take all of visits and drag this out a bit longer then some initially thought.

I liked the sound of that

IMG_3414.GIF

Could totally be irrelevant and just a kid being a kid on dang snapchat but he posted last night that he has never been so mad and confused in his life. Thought it was wierd timing is all...i feel like he will take all of visits and drag this out a bit longer then some initially thought.

The ups and downs of social media concerning recruiting is enough to drive fans crazy trying to figure out cryptic messages.

Article sounds promising...lets hope he wants to play the point and run the show! Here's the keys carey do what u gotta do to win games!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom