Class of 2019 PG Jalen Lecque (NY/Brewster) to NBA

CaptainJ

Boeheimian Rhapsody
I've mentioned many times I'm a names guy, and as much as I like the kid's ability(evoked memories of Johnny Flynn at one point), I'm not as big of a fan as I was when he was Jalen League. I think nouns can be cool names, especially League for an athlete. Am I alone again? ;) On a similar note, I still miss the Big East.

jordville

All American
A better look at Jalen's dunk leaping over Moses Brown...
I still want Jalen Carey (first), but I really like this Jalen's upside too.

Yegorange

2nd String
And more importantly Syracuse...
That block at :25 is something. Not only does he block it, but still has enough hang-time to bat it backwards as it comes off the board. Serious hops and a glider and so smooth too. Really like this kid. That he's a 3rd option behind Carey and Duke is impressive, but looks like he's blowing up quickly. Thanks for the updates on him jordoo and jordville.

edowd26

Hall of Fame
That block at :25 is something. Not only does he block it, but still has enough hang-time to bat it backwards as it comes off the board. Serious hops and a glider and so smooth too. Really like this kid. That he's a 3rd option behind Carey and Duke is impressive, but looks like he's blowing up quickly. Thanks for the updates on him jordoo and jordville.
He's 2019 tho. So more of a reload.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom