Class of 2020 - PG Jalen Suggs (MN) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PG Jalen Suggs (MN)

jordville

Hall of Fame
Yes, another Jalen... Jalen Suggs is a 6'3-6'4, 170-175lb PG from Minnesota and also a pretty legit QB. He plays AAU in the UA circuit. You may recall me mentioning him in the Ayala thread as he was doing work against him/WeR1. I've been meaning to start a thread on this kid as he is just finishing up his freshmen year, but has been blowing up this spring/summer. His recruitment is really starting to take off...

Like SU will have a chance with him.

Probably not.. but deserving of his own thread nonetheless. His recruitment is just getting under way.. although it doesn't help that he is in Minnesota and outside "our area."

Let me save this thread from going crazy in a couple years. I'll sum up the next 200 plus posts that'll occur over the next two years. GMac can't recruit and this kid doesn't want to play zone! Drop the mic!

This is getting a bump in recruiting because of the level of player he is, not because Cuse is in on him. Jalen Suggs is one of the top hoops players in his class and I'm somewhat surprised he is still playing football. Sorry JG3.
He can play. Looks like they need to develop a better center.

Mildly surprised that the Zags are or at least were looking like the leader here last I saw.

Last edited:
Big time get for Few and the Zags. Suggs is one of the best players in his class and a legit 5-star.