Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using a pair of Chucks because of the flat sole. I’ve just converted to barefoot recently and love it. A good number of old school lifters used to do. I think they were on to something.
Tried it and hated it. Chucks suck. Go with the adidas imo. It just provides a wee bit more stability and just a wee bit of incline. But hard as concrete

Only thing I will say about barefoot is just make sure and wrap once and a while if you are going for weight vs just reps. Didn't tear it but still have achilles soreness all the time now from being a barefoot fan.

I’d like to apologize to those in control of the board that I started this conversation.

However, I think I’m obligated to tell everyone that I am in fact doing Squattober. It’s in the fine print that I have to be obnoxious about it.

A week ago they said a commitment was coming in two weeks. We should be down to one week. If he holds a press conference in Syracuse, I feel confident. If he does it in Indiana, not so much.
If he holds the press conference in crocs with a Duke logo emblazoned on the big toe, everyone panic and blame Gerry

Didn't realize you were a hot n spicy foods kinda guy.
73F1CB6C-2A19-4BAD-82F9-965804A67FF9.gif

In high school I tried to shoot 100 jump shots a day ( thanks Hal Greer ) I could see the difference in the definition in my right arm over the left.I think JJ puts up enough shots to define his right over his left and looks as good as Hall of Famer Hal Greer.
100? I never shot less than 500 and usually much more. No offense meant but 100 is nothing

He went to school, and was friendly with, my son. They are not an unknown family in a small town
Doesn’t make the phrasing in your previous post any less creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom