Class of 2018 - PG Mac McClung (VA) Transfer from Georgetown | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Mac McClung (VA) Transfer from Georgetown

this account has been crazy accurate over the past month ... they say McClung To Tennessee

They had him transferring a while ago. Interesting account. Thanks for the heads up.

In regards to Georgetown recruiting, I hate to say it, but is it a coincidence that Louie is on the staff there? He’s a great guy but it wasn’t until he left and was replaced with Troy Weaver (as well as promoting Hop to hit the road recruiting) that we had a recruiting resurgence.

Seeing him leave Evil U should be a source of joy for the rest of the world.
Bwhahahhahahaha...

Would be a sweet get for so many reasons.
Why is he leaving? And why did Akinjo leave? What’s happening at Gtown? I’d rather play for Ewing than psycho Hurley who seems to land prospects left and right.

Why is he leaving? And why did Akinjo leave? What’s happening at Gtown? I’d rather play for Ewing than psycho Hurley who seems to land prospects left and right.
Because Ewing is awful. He can’t close out games. I’ve never seen a team fall apart in the final five minutes like Georgetown. Their talent is much higher than the number of wins they’re getting.

Wouldn’t shock me if UVA wasn’t involved here.

This kid isn’t going to leave Georgetown without his degree and go to an SEC type of school. He isn’t an NBA player the degree should matter.

Because Ewing is awful. He can’t close out games. I’ve never seen a team fall apart in the final five minutes like Georgetown. Their talent is much higher than the number of wins they’re getting.
Yes, there is a reason he spent 10 plus years as an NBA assistant, and was never promoted to head coach, even though it was obvious he wanted a head job. I think the basketball community knew the truth. He hung his hat on the "development" of Dwight Howard in Orlando. Then was thrown a bone by Georgetown because he's a legacy and a big name.

This kid isn’t going to leave Georgetown without his degree and go to an SEC type of school. He isn’t an NBA player the degree should matter.

He's from the sticks though, the Vols make sense.

well, if he really wants to rub it in gtowns face, he could not do that any better than by coming here. and personally, i would love to get him !!!!

His sister played soccer at Tennessee. His hometown is 1.5 hours away from Knoxville.

Doesn’t seem like a player that Bennett usually goes after - he’s extremely inefficient

No inside knowledge but it seems to me if you were a mad scientist trying to build the player Tony Bennett was least likely to recruit, the player would look and act a lot like McClung.

No. It would be Mac McClung.

No inside knowledge but it seems to me if you were a mad scientist trying to build the player Tony Bennett was least likely to recruit, the player would look and act a lot like McClung.

No. It would be Mac McClung.
Talent supersedes character sometimes.

Georgetown transfer Mac McClung has named his top seven schools.
McClung is considering Texas Tech, Auburn, Memphis, USC, BYU, Arkansas and Wake Forest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom