Class of 2017 - PG Makai Ashton-Langford Transfer from Providence to BC | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Makai Ashton-Langford Transfer from Providence to BC

Logged in just to Like this. Did you make that?

yup

biden-gif-farewell.gif

This commitment is no surprise to anyone who has been following this recruiting.

This commitment is no surprise to anyone who has been following this recruiting.
It is to the people who are upset that we didn't get involved with this kid despite the fact that he was going to end up at PC.

It is to the people who are upset that we didn't get involved with this kid despite the fact that he was going to end up at PC.
Some things were just not meant to be. You have to learn to accept that not every player is a target or wants to go to Syracuse. The coaching staff figured that out. Can you?

Last edited:
Some things were just not meant to be. You have to learn to accept that not every player is a target or wants to go to Syracuse. The coaching staff figured that out. Can you?
One of the Trey Noones experts stated that MAL was going to end at Providence the day it was announced he requested a release. You think if he knew that then, probably the SU staff knew it too and did not waste their time trying to recruit him.

Last edited:
One of the Trey Noones experts stated that MAL was going to end at Providence the day it was announced he requested a release. You think if he knew that then, probably the SU staff knew it too and did not waste their time trying to recruit him.

When he decommitted from uconn, we reached out to him.

I think you and I are making the same argument. I was pointing out that the thread was full of people mad we didn't get involved where clearly we reached out and there wasn't mutual interest.

I think you and I are making the same argument. I was pointing out that the thread was full of people mad we didn't get involved where clearly we reached out and there wasn't mutual interest.
You are right. I just tried to add to the argument. Sorry if it came out wrong.

When he decommitted from uconn, we reached out to him.

That'a all I would ask. Not every kid is interested. I'm glad to know that we contacted him to see if there was interest.

That'a all I would ask. Not every kid is interested. I'm glad to know that we contacted him to see if there was interest.

Just thought it would be fun to point out (and not calling out jordoo or anyone)

This star PG recruit who we should have handed the keys to, averaged 4pts, had a 1 to 1 assist/ to ratio, shot 50% from th free throw line and 12% from three.

More often than not the staff knows what they are doing

Does anyone know about the pg Anthony we were talking to during greens recruitment but we told him no and he moved on. How did he do this year and where did he go

Does anyone know about the pg Anthony we were talking to during greens recruitment but we told him no and he moved on. How did he do this year and where did he go
Cole Anthony scored 35 points in EYBL game last night.

Matt Coleman? Went to Texas. He was solid towards the end of the year especially. He had 25 points VS Nevada in the NCAA Tourney game where they collapsed late and Bamba fouled out with a few mins left. Was watching that game. He’s nice.

He couldn’t get on the court. So we should stay away here.

He couldn’t get on the court. So we should stay away here.

He didn’t have a very good year but he played 17mpg.

He didn’t have a very good year but he played 17mpg.
He didn’t play that much at the end of the year.
I don’t think he’s gonna transfer to a P5 team. My guess is he ends up at Fairfield or Quinnipiac.

He didn’t play that much at the end of the year.
I don’t think he’s gonna transfer to a P5 team. My guess is he ends up at Fairfield or Quinnipiac.

His PT went down in the post season, but he played even more in conference with 21mpg with 3 starts. He was 1 assist short of leading the team in conference. But he is unhappy with his PT and I too expect he’ll drop down in competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom