Class of 2017 - PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas

I imagine Shaka will get it going at Texas with more of his types of players. He has some big guys still from Barnes' regime which don't fit his style, imo.

Maybe but playing Trevon Duval every year won't be a cakewalk. Duke has to be the favorites for Duval now.
Didn't think of that, you are right. Still think Coleman is a better pure PG than Duval. Duke needs distributors, not scorers.

Maybe but playing Trevon Duval every year won't be a cakewalk. Duke has to be the favorites for Duval now.
Nah. Lots of high maintenance and butt kissing required in this recruitment to land him. Could see Duke just settling with a Kennard/Jackson backcourt to make due rather than sell their soul out of desperation for Duval.

Nah. Lots of high maintenance and butt kissing required in this recruitment to land him. Could see Duke just settling with a Kennard/Jackson backcourt to make due rather than sell their soul out of desperation for Duval.
Well that would be good. Let him land at Baylor.

What part of his ass do I need to kiss and how often? We need a point guard.

Good player. I would have loved to have him. We were recruiting Quade Green though so our hands were tied I guess.

Here we go again.
Huh? I am just curious if our guys were aware that he didn't sign yet, and if they kicked the tires to see if there was any late interest.

Huh? I am just curious if our guys were aware that he didn't sign yet, and if they kicked the tires to see if there was any late interest.

And open the flood gates of how clueless and lazy they are as they sit on their behinds munching bon-bons while the program crashes around them like the Hindenburg while all they had to do was make a single phone call to snap up Matt Coleman or any one of 5 other PGs. I know.

And open the flood gates of how clueless and lazy they are as they sit on their behinds munching bon-bons while the program crashes around them like the Hindenburg while all they had to do was make a single phone call to snap up Matt Coleman or any one of 5 other PGs. I know.
Or, I enjoy hearing as many details as possible of the recruiting game. It fascinates me. I have always assumed that the men whose livelihoods depend upon this stuff work harder at it than I do.

He didn't sign during the early period, in November. The late period started today. There you have it.

He didn't sign during the early period, in November. The late period started today. There you have it.
That didn't answer any of what I asked. Is that you Sean Spicer?

That didn't answer any of what I asked. Is that you Sean Spicer?
Honestly, I take real umbrage.

The answer is, he didn't sign until today until because he couldn't. Did SU contact him in the interim? No idea. Even if they thought to do so, he may have made it known that there was no interest on his part. Remember, Texas had been the clear leader all along because of his relationship with Smart.

The answer is, he didn't sign until today until because he couldn't. Did SU contact him in the interim? No idea. Even if they thought to do so, he may have made it known that there was no interest on his part. Remember, Texas had been the clear leader all along because of his relationship with Smart.

Is contacting another recruit while hes verbally committed considered bad form?

Sorry to offend you, but I didn't ask why he didn't sign until today. And then you didn't answer the questions that I did ask. And then you finished your statement with "there you have it". You might as well have said "period". Very Spiceresque.

Sorry to offend you, but I didn't ask why he didn't sign until today. And then you didn't answer the questions that I did ask. And then you finished your statement with "there you have it". You might as well have said "period". Very Spiceresque.
Not really sure why they both attacked you it was a simple question because it's true. Did they know he wasnt signed? Did they contact him just to see if anythings there? It's always worth the phone calls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom