Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using the assumption that Lydon and Battle are NBA bound. They come back and in all reality I'm not concerned at all. We lose both to the NBA, we're boned. Not a meltdown, just facts.
the facts are that as of today, we have no idea if they are NBA bound and we have no idea if Q signs with Kentucky.

No need to chicken little this...everyone is replaceable in this NCAA math...of course we rather have Q than anyone else, but who knows what happens if he doesn't commit...or even if he does.

Just let this play out a bit more...its all speculation and no amount of anxiety/worrying/posting about what may be will change what will be...only time will tell and the clock is 51 hours away...start drinking now

Dude I was driving 4 1/2 hours from Erie then had to spend some time with my girl.

You guys can relax!

Imagine that was a quick 30 seconds if you were away for a while.

I've actually had to work today and just now had time to check the board. Interesting that I only actually had to read 2 or 3 posts out of 15 pages to catch up.

I've actually had to work today and just now had time to check the board. Interesting that I only actually had to read 2 or 3 posts out of 15 pages to catch up.

I hardly ever even check this particular board. Posted one quick thing. Went back to work for 15 minutes. Checked again and we jumped from page 126 to 137.

This is Chris Ash thread pace.

I have class tonight. Can't wait to get out, post up at the bar, grab a beer, and catch up on this thread. I'll end up 4- or 5-deep by the time I read it all.

An entertaining way to kill time.

Can't expect to fill 137 pages with nothing but hard updates from Jake and O13.

the facts are that as of today, we have no idea if they are NBA bound and we have no idea if Q signs with Kentucky.

No need to chicken little this...everyone is replaceable in this NCAA math...of course we rather have Q than anyone else, but who knows what happens if he doesn't commit...or even if he does.

Just let this play out a bit more...its all speculation and no amount of anxiety/worrying/posting about what may be will change what will be...only time will tell and the clock is 51 hours away...start drinking now

You're 100% right, I don't debate what you're saying.

But when you're in a position like this coaching staff is, you really need to prepare for worst case scenarios.

My source told me she doesn't make predictions, she reports news.

In front of Hendricks headed to Mannys to buy some new gear.
that raises the question: how new is her news? is she reporting what was true as of now, or as of this morning? We don't know whether Jake's news is newer than Deep Throat's news.

Status
Not open for further replies.