Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
These UKlowns on the r iva ls board seem like the most entitled POS on the planet. Melancer46, stop playing in their yard. WWW might pull you into his candy van and all of the sudden you'll have lost your soul. I know they'll come over here and read this so enjoy your second round loss in the tournament. I go to sleep each night praying we play your hired help at some point this season.

https://kentucky.forums.r iv als.com/threads/quade-green-woke-up.216919/page-6

He did call Trump, obviously no inside info there, but still.
That isn't a badge of honor. Trump's people thought he lost as late as 7 p.m. Look, I pray that he ends up being right. We all do. but the fact is that right now, this second, we are in second place and Green doesn't plan on attending Syracuse.

These UKlowns on the r iva ls board seem like the most entitled POS on the planet. Melancer46, stop playing in their yard. WWW might pull you into his candy van and all of the sudden you'll have lost your soul. I know they'll come over here and read this so enjoy your second round loss in the tournament. I go to sleep each night praying we play your hired help at some point this season.

https://kentucky.forums.r iv als.com/threads/quade-green-woke-up.216919/page-6

Eh, they're being fine to me for the moment at least. If they turn on me I'll walk away, but I enjoy talking basketball with other fanbases even if we don't like Kentucky.

Edit: I'm also bored.

His information , if he has any, is not up to date. That is 100%. and that is the problem. As all of us already knew, often, recruiting changes. What is true one day, isn't true the next.
so from what you've heard it's changed since the wknd when he visited?

Eh, they're being fine to me for the moment at least. If they turn on me I'll walk away, but I enjoy talking basketball with other fanbases even if we don't like Kentucky.

Edit: I'm also bored.

They are clowns over their, one clown called us as dumb as our nose picking coach, f them.

That isn't a badge of honor. Trump's people thought he lost as late as 7 p.m. Look, I pray that he ends up being right. We all do. but the fact is that right now, this second, we are in second place and Green doesn't plan on attending Syracuse.
dasher, how does a LOI fit in the equation? So per your source nothing has been signed or set in stone, but whether he chooses U.K. or 'cuse it's on a verbal commitment until the late signing period, right?

You said things change daily, so things could change a few times before sat.

He said that. But the point to focus on is that Jake and Dashers sources are on the coaching staff and O13s is in academic support. So whose information do you think is more timely and more accurate at the time that it's being shared.

He said that. But the point to focus on is that Jake and Dashers sources are on the coaching staff and O13s is in academic support. So whose information do you think is more timely and more accurate at the time that it's being shared.
Go with Jake and Dashers, they are on the money

If he didn't sign in the early period then this could drag out way past Saturday no matter who he announces for initially.

IMHO if players are dumb/desperate enough to take money. They probably aren't astute enough to keep their mouths shut about it. Unhappy/unsuccessful players would be throwing coaches under the bus left and right. Tough to keep a secret to begin with but when you are young and immature wel...
Did you miss quote?

If true then cal's quotes recently (as was discussed on this site) about uk losing recruits to among others- SU was classic cal being alpha db cal...

dasher, how does a LOI fit in the equation? So per your source nothing has been signed or set in stone, but whether he chooses U.K. or 'cuse it's on a verbal commitment until the late signing period, right?
I don't know. just know that if he signed his LOI with us, we wouldn't let him out of it, right. So he didn't sign with us. And as this has been late breaking, I have to think he didn't sign with them.

I have no idea where his sources are coming from, I just know he has been right twice, I trust Jake and Dasher too.

and, see, something doesn't smell right when a kid has been 100% on board for two years and then can flip in a matter of hours...
Well, I know he was ours very recently but it is troublesome that he never came out and said it when it would have helped us and he didn't sign with us last week.

Bingo

and, see, something doesn't smell right when a kid has been 100% on board for two years and then can flip in a matter of hours...

If he went to another school other than a blue blood, agreed 100%.

Like I said when the Bryant situation was going on. If I'm a top recruit and my aspirations are to play in the NBA, I'd pick UK almost every time.

There is a lot to plays into that decision, some of it really is the way the coaches are perceived when it comes to the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.