Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Quade just retweeted and liked this...

I like where his head is at!

Richards and Tucker retweeted and liked it.
7drHiqr.gif

Timing is strange, Quade is waxing poetic about Duke and his upcoming UK visit on TOS. This one is gonna be a fight.

Well, even if he get's an offer from UK, in all likelikhood it's a contingency offer. Trae Young is their #1 target...

Said in that article that he is targeting a September decision as of now so this one isn't ending any time soon.

Said in that article that he is targeting a September decision as of now so this one isn't ending any time soon.

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps he thought it would take until September to get his Duke/Kentucky offers. It's been pretty clear all along that he wanted those offers to add to his trophy case. If Kentucky offers after his visit, maybe it wont take long after that to make his decision.

I feel like this would be a bad thing.

Yes maybe. Maybe not. The earlier he chooses, whether it is SU or another team the better in my opinion. If he picks Cuse then hopefully it will spur some other recruits to join and play with him. If he chooses to go somewhere else, it gives Cuse more time to work on a back-up plan.

Yes maybe. Maybe not. The earlier he chooses, whether it is SU or another team the better in my opinion. If he picks Cuse then hopefully it will spur some other recruits to join and play with him. If he chooses to go somewhere else, it gives Cuse more time to work on a back-up plan.

No doubt the earlier Green commits anywhere the better it is for SU!

Status
Not open for further replies.