Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kentucky is out and he's not ready to announce for us, I am pissed.

Remember when people got "pissed" and said we should stop recruiting White and Thompson because they didn't committ when they wanted them to?

No point on getting pissed. Everything suggests we're in good shape here.

Also out of the espn top 25 2017 recruits only 5 have made public their commitments...Quade is not doing anything all that unusual.

Remember when people got "pissed" and said we should stop recruiting White and Thompson because they didn't committ when they wanted them to?

No point on getting pissed. Everything suggests we're in good shape here.

Definitely didn't say we should stop recruiting him. I just think that by all accounts it was us with some late interest in UK because all of a sudden the Homecoming Queen was interested in him. Now that he knows that Homecoming Queen is a tramp, will shack up with anyone and he isn't going to marry that Homecoming Queen its time to commit to us, not add Temple, Nova and Duke. We really need for the dominoes to start to fall......that and I'm personally impatient.

Definitely didn't say we should stop recruiting him. I just think that by all accounts it was us with some late interest in UK because all of a sudden the Homecoming Queen was interested in him. Now that he knows that Homecoming Queen is a tramp, will shack up with anyone and he isn't going to marry that Homecoming Queen its time to commit to us, not add Temple, Nova and Duke. We really need for the dominoes to start to fall...that and I'm personally impatient.
If everybody in their right mind knows he's our key domino including him what is taking so long ? I get the whole "just wait until early signing period ", but the staff has worked very hard recruiting him for years, and stopped recruiting Coleman because "he's our guy". I'd be fine with it other years but we need players for next year and lots of them. The whole situation is bizarre. My only hope is he knows where he's going and his buddies (other Cuse recruits) are coming with him during early signing period .

Any insight as to why yesterday you were able to confirm Kentucky is out but last week you said Quade in orange was a done deal and we already put his academic support in place?
Maybe I'm using semantics here and I can't speak for him - but perhaps last week O13 was simply stating that Quade was a Cuse lock, much like he did for AW3 prior to the Miami visit. Just because you're a lock to go someplace doesn't mean it is a full 100% and Quade simply hadn't officially "eliminated" UK yet, until yesterday.

Maybe I'm using semantics here and I can't speak for him - but perhaps last week O13 was simply stating that Quade was a Cuse lock, much like he did for AW3 prior to the Miami visit. Just because you're a lock to go someplace doesn't mean it is a full 100% and Quade simply hadn't officially "eliminated" UK yet, until yesterday.
He said he was already assigned an academic advisor.

this.

Seems we have different interpretations for the term "it's a lock".

No insights on where Quade stands, though I am confident he will wear orange.

But I can say Quade's thread is moving into rarified air in terms of views.

Top 10 Hoops Recruiting Threads In Terms of Views on Current Board

1. Tyus Battle 375,211
2. Taurean Thomson 372,137
3. Andrew White Thread 1* 361,931
4. Quade Green 254,393
5. Thomas Bryant 244,196

*=Andrew White also has the 8th and 12th most viewed hoops recruiting threads. If you combine them, the view count is an astounding 652,503!

Last edited:

1. Tyus Battle 375,211
4. Quade Green 254,393
5. Thomas Bryant 244,196

*=Andrew White also has the 8th and 12th most viewed hoops recruiting threads. If you combine them, the view count is 652,503.

If those 4 guys score points for us like they score views, we may be looking at back to back titles!

1. Tyus Battle 375,211
4. Quade Green 254,393
5. Thomas Bryant 244,196

*=Andrew White also has the 8th and 12th most viewed hoops recruiting threads. If you combine them, the view count is 652,503.

All incredibly long drawn out drama filled recruitments.

If I had to rank top 5 threads in Syracusefan history.
1. AW3 thread
2. AW3 thread part 2
3. AW3 the third
4. Taurean Thompson thread
5 . All of the rest

Some of the funniest moments were on those Andrew white threads. Sadly many were deleted . But I'm sure the regulars will remember . Hell I even think Jim got banned for a month .

1. AW3 thread
2. AW3 thread part 2
3. AW3 the third
5 . All of the rest

Some of the funniest moments were on those Andrew white threads. Sadly many were deleted . But I'm sure the regulars will remember . Hell I even think Jim got banned for a month .
I did not get banned but got a stern warning from one of the admins!

1. AW3 thread
2. AW3 thread part 2
3. AW3 the third
5 . All of the rest

It was great entertainment. Some posters were losing their minds over his recruitment, some were having a blast riling them up and some where just having fun taking things off on new tangents. For a dead period in basketball TT and AW3 made it fly by.

Status
Not open for further replies.