Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordoo said:
I'm not sure who Alice is but I know the series because my wife and her friend where into it. The little bit of it I watched had horrendous acting. I have no idea on the actual plot lines because I could never watch for more than 5 minutes. Oh Lord

Hows that for off topic? :(

To clarify my point, because many here are not as familiar with Twilight as I am. Alice was a vampire who could see the future, however, the future that she could see was only based on the current thoughts of those involved, but the future could change based on their decisions. Wow, I am going to go instigate Bobby Knight, because I deserve a nut twist for this.

To clarify my point, because many here are not as familiar with Twilight as I am. Alice was a vampire who could see the future, however, the future that she could see was only based on the current thoughts of those involved, but the future could change based on their decisions. Wow, I am going to go instigate Bobby Knight, because I deserve a nut twist for this.
Lol. You're doing good work here. But it's still going to cost you your man card for two weeks.

So a useless ability overall since peoples thoughts change directions all the time up to the moment they act.

Well the good news is that I completely expect Quade to play for Syracuse.

Oman13 is essentially the in resident "Oracle". He didn't have the info yesterday because his "source" is an athletic department insider and wasn't at work yesterday. This morning in the coffee break room... BINGO... info divulged / related/ posted to board... money from Oman13's honey"!

They play Bingo in the coffee break room, damn

Seems we have different interpretations for the term "it's a lock".
I don't think any recruit is a lock until he signs the papers. To me nothing is 100% in recruiting until he signs the dotted line. Tyus Battle was a lock for Michigan right? Until he wasn't.

I just think O13 was saying he felt very very strongly that Quade would come here last week. And now he is saying Quade has eliminated UK.

I don't think any recruit is a lock until he signs the papers. To me nothing is 100% in recruiting until he signs the dotted line. Tyus Battle was a lock for Michigan right? Until he wasn't.

I just think O13 was saying he felt very very strongly that Quade would come here last week. And now he is saying Quade has eliminated UK.
I think that a "lock" in O13's world means that said player has indicated to the staff (or possibly a member of the team) that he's definitely coming. Of course things can change and nothings actually for sure until he makes it onto the floor as a NCAA-cleared member of the team, but given O13's history, it's a pretty darn good sign when O13 says a player is a lock.

Guys this recruitment thread is getting so far off track. This is a place to talk Quade, not movies and books, there are threads for that.

Get it back on track please, I'm sick of having to sift through these pages for recruiting news!!!

Unless Anna Kendrick is involved ;)
She was in Twilight.
Full. Circle.
Great. Now I forgot my name.

I think that a "lock" in O13's world means that said player has indicated to the staff (or possibly a member of the team) that he's definitely coming. Of course things can change and nothings actually for sure until he makes it onto the floor as a NCAA-cleared member of the team, but given O13's history, it's a pretty darn good sign when O13 says a player is a lock.

See, I think that "a lock" means that he has eliminated all other schools, thus making any future announcements about eliminating Kentucky, St. Bonaventure, UVM, St. Mary's School of the Blind absolutely unnecessary. By definition, when you are locked in on the school you have chosen, it means the process is done, especially when O13 implicated other educational things are being put in place, something I question as well.

yes, this is how I would put it. like with AW3, there was communication to a current SU player that he intends to come here. I will report when he completely rejects a school. UK is out because he won't have the keys there.
-per my source

Aiight, let's pick a day and time. November 16th is the deadline for the early signing period. If it goes beyond that, then posters will dial the crazy to 11 and this thread will go to 300 pages.

November 10th, 4pm.

These next couple weeks are going to be very interesting for the 2017 class. I've been following it more closely than most (maybe because we are yet to get a commitment) years so I'm pretty interested and not just with our targets. I can't remember so many situations where a players committing to a certain team could shift where multiple other players go.

Status
Not open for further replies.