Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, is not good news.

He will most likely end up at UK, he plans on visiting there more and wants to see who def will be gone. Despite what UK arrogant idiots think, he does not want to share the ball with Green...and vice versa. Most truely believe they are going to get both...nagunnahappen.

Oh, I would see it as good news. Late signing means he's waiting for UK to open up roster spots.

Yeah, I mean, Quade is picking/ announcing his school now. Why would he pick UK when there's a good chance Young winds up there in the spring? I guess a better scenario (for peace of mind) would've been Young announcing UK before Green announces his school.
Whatever. I'm over it all at this point. Is it November 19th yet?

Quade's motto is "Plan A" right? Well that would go against everything to be scared of Trae Young and only going to UK if Young doesn't.

So if Quade is a sure fire lock to Cuse per OM13, who ELSE are we looking at? I'm no longer worried about him but if we have seven schollys to use and only one has come our way thus far, I'm a bit concerned.

Oh, I would see it as good news. Late signing means he's waiting for UK to open up roster spots.
Regarding late spots to open up for U.K., they have 3 open spots right now after receiving commits from PJ and Nick Richards. They have space if either or both Young and Quade wanted to commit right now. Don't understand why Quade wants to wait until 19 Nov to commit unless he wants to do it his school's home opener.

Regarding late spots to open up for U.K., they have 3 open spots right now after receiving commits from PJ and Nick Richards. They have space if either or both Young and Quade wanted to commit right now. Don't understand why Quade wants to wait until 19 Nov to commit unless he wants to do it his school's home opener.

Committing and announcing that commitment aren't the same thing. It's been suggested by some on this thread that his paperwork is in before the early-signing deadline, and he chooses to wait until his school's home opener for the "big moment."

This is interesting. Is he waiting for the dust to settle? He might have a number of excellent options come Spring.

Coleman is tremendous--really like his game. If we somehow miss on Quade, wouldn't mind seeing us go all-in with Coleman this spring.

But let's just land Quade and call it a day.

Coleman is tremendous--really like his game. If we somehow miss on Quade, wouldn't mind seeing us go all-in with Coleman this spring.

But let's just land Quade and call it a day.
Agree on all counts. Just to tag on, Coleman plays with Billy Preston and if they both wait until spring...

Red-Siren-Animated.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.