Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red-Siren-Animated.gif

A black Bic in hand...

Last edited:
Sidibe will sign this weekend, I think Brissett signs before the weekend is over as well. Lonnie might not even make the trip here honestly

Lonnie might not make the trip where?

Sidibe will sign this weekend, I think Brissett signs before the weekend is over as well. Lonnie might not even make the trip here honestly

Yes, yes, ouch...

Yes Brissett should be anytime now good to know that we are getting Sidibe as well. Are you sure Walker is not there?

He could come, but I heard he was pretty set on an Arizona, Nova decision, with it likely being Nova, there was some talk he might not make the trip but he could have decided to come still

Thanks. AZ just doesn't make sense with all those wings.

He could come, but I heard he was pretty set on an Arizona, Nova decision, with it likely being Nova, there was some talk he might not make the trip but he could have decided to come still

Again, if it turns out to be Villanova, that would be interesting because Jay Wright thought he was going to Arizona at Nova's Midnight Madness. I'm not saying Walker can't wind up going to his home town school but that would be an about-face for Walker. I'm not sure what Jay would gain from telling his good friend (my contact) that Walker is going to be signing with Zona.

UA does have a gazillion wings so maybe it'll turn out to be Nova. We know Walker loves Villanova and is very comfortable there.

Any word on who might be leaning toward joining him at Cuse? I think this whole pied piper/ dominoe thing might be overblown. But i would still think he helps influence the decision of at least one other recruit...

Any word on who might be leaning toward joining him at Cuse? I think this whole pied piper/ dominoe thing might be overblown. But i would still think he helps influence the decision of at least one other recruit...

Expect Brissett and Sidibe to commit soon. If Walker doesn't make a visit this weekend as planned the I'd say he's out. We were fighting uphill with him.we will reevaluate Tucker in the spring.

The staff has been given a silent verbal.

... according to (Otto's) Army Intelligence. He definitely maybe coming to the 'Cuse, if the rumors are accurate.

But so far, the silence is deafening.

If we don't get him now, it would be a minor catastrophe. Clearly we're his only choice.
It will be sweet agony while we endure the short wait until his announcement.

I guess what i am asking, is there anyone who was on the fence he can get to flip toward SU, especially a top guy like Diallo, Preston, Bamba, etc. But i guess thats the same old question everyone has been asking. We ll see....

Status
Not open for further replies.