Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what i am asking, is there anyone who was on the fence he can get to flip toward SU, especially a top guy like Diallo, Preston, Bamba, etc. But i guess thats the same old question everyone has been asking. We ll see...

The opertunity for that is likely out at this point. If he wanted to do that he would have had to verbal before Randolf went to AZ. I think he may help us add a late recruit in the spring and there will be some big names left.

Do you think he can influence Diallos decision? My honest belief , obviously i could be way off, is the uks and duks wont take Diallo because hes not an elite shooter. I really think, if he doesnt go pro, and again because hes not close to an elite shooter, i dont think hes ready this season; he should go to SU or Kansas. He would fit great into those systems. Hope its SU obviously

Do you think he can influence Diallos decision? My honest belief , obviously i could be way off, is the uks and duks wont take Diallo because hes not an elite shooter. I really think, if he doesnt go pro, and again because hes not an close to an elite shooter, i dont think hes ready this season; he should go to SU or Kansas. He would fit great into those systems. Hope its SU obviously

I don't think Diallo will play college ball. If he does sure having Quade signed up helps but we are already in the driver's seat with Diallo. I personally think Walker is a better overall player. Sure Diallo is crazy athletically but look at Josh Jackson for KU last night. He looked like just another freshman albeit a very athletic one. Walker has a well rounded offensive game.

Last edited:
That's nice. Remember, less is more.

Silent verbal doesn't mean much when he could have just handed them his signed NLI since its signing period and said he will announce as planned next weekend. Maybe he did do that, IDK, but St this point what does just a silent verbal even accomplish. Don't get me wrong Green will wear Orange IMO.

I don't think Diallo will play college ball. If he does sure having Quade signed up helps but we are already in the driver's seat with Diallo. I personally think Walker is a better overall player. Sure Diallo is crazy athletically but look at Josh Jackson for KU last night. He looked like just another freshman albeit a very athletic onem. Walker has a well rounded offensive game.
I like Diallo as a small forward. Walker is a true 2 guard. The thing that got me excited last night...when we get out and run. We havent been an elite transition team since late 80s , early 90s , not consistently anyway imo. People say the 2012 team was a great transition team, but i never bought it, with or without Fab. We werent able to get out and run vs either wisconsin or osu that year and that cost us an opportunity at the FF imo, because OSU was easily able to shut down our transition game.

But last night you can see we are built to push it- Frank, Gillon, White, esp Battle all look great in open court, Robey too finishing. I hope we can convince a guy like Diallo to come here, with Quade and Frank etc could keep the transition game going at SU that has been missing for a long time. Ok sorry, back to Quade...

I like Diallo as a small forward. Walker is a true 2 guard. The thing that got me excited last night...when we get out and run. We havent been an elite transition team since late 80s , early 90s , not consistently anyway imo. People say the 2012 team was a great transition team, but i never bought it, with or without Fab. We werent able to get out and run vs either wisconsin or osu that year and that cost us an opportunity at the FF imo, because OSU was easily able to shut down our transition game.

But last night you can see we are built to push it- Frank, Gillon, White, esp Battle all look great in open court, Robey too finishing. I hope we can convince a guy like Diallo to come here, with Quade and Frank etc could keep the transition game going at SU that has been missing for a long time. Ok sorry, back to Quade...

Certainly a much more attractive style to recruits. Agree Diallo skill wise is more of a SF than a SG at this point. Roberson gets down the floor before you can blink, it's pretty amazing.

The opertunity for that is likely out at this point. If he wanted to do that he would have had to verbal before Randolf went to AZ. I think he may help us add a late recruit in the spring and there will be some big names left.
I don't know why you continue to spell his name that way...
Brandon Randolph +
the_hobbit-_an_unexpected_journey.jpg

= Randolf

Silent verbal doesn't mean much when he could have just handed them his signed NLI since its signing period and said he will announce as planned next weekend. Maybe he did do that, IDK, but St this point what does just a silent verbal even accomplish. Don't get me wrong Green will wear Orange IMO.

It wouldn't be silent if they told us all that he turned in his NLI.

It appears that much of what is going on is that he is trying to keep his decision quiet for the event next Saturday night. That means you and I don't get to hear about it; it doesn't mean that his coaches (current and college), family, closest friends and even potentially guys he might be trying to influence to come with him don't know exactly what will be announced.

It appears that much of what is going on is that he is trying to keep his decision quiet for the event next Saturday night. That means you and I don't get to hear about it; it doesn't mean that his coaches (current and college), family, closest friends and even potentially guys he might be trying to influence to come with him don't know exactly what will be announced.
This. This is exactly it.

Doesn't feel like he's fooling anyone anymore... just announce bruhhhhh, we all know it's Cuse.

Doesn't feel like he's fooling anyone anymore... just announce bruhhhhh, we all know it's Cuse.

You understand that this is how having inside information works, right? Have the courage to trust it. If everything had to be announced to be believed you wouldn't need inside information and sources. The great majority of people don't take the time to seek out the inside information on recruiting. They won't already know the answer when he announces next Saturday.

You understand that this is how having inside information works, right? Have the courage to trust it. If everything had to be announced to be believed you wouldn't need inside information and sources. The great majority of people don't take the time to seek out the inside information on recruiting. They won't already know the answer when he announces next Saturday.
I understand. Just saying him being here on campus right now kind of screams to the world he's gonna pick Cuse. Was jokingly being impatient.

Maybe you missed the hint. Either way it's not any sort of verbal with a signed NLI although it's still silent.

Keep him away from Andrew White. We don't need that kind of mentoring from AWIII re: how and when to commit...

Status
Not open for further replies.