Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to recap, tutors and academic resources have been in the works for over a month, but the head basketball coach found out last night. Seems legit.

And actually signing a NLI is still a silent verbal.

It's interesting to see folks taking subtle shots at Orangeman13, but dude is 3 for 3 on his predictions for Orange.

Who wasn't calling those 3 for SU? No one else was saying 100% because they weren't yet. I appreciate all info including his but sometimes it is what it is and where is the info on Brissett, Randolph, Richards, Bamba, Walker, Diallo and many others. Calling guys that everyone expects to come here is great and being bullish on it early is all to his credit.

That said I believe that our own HOF head coach said "premature anything is not good"

Last edited:
Who wasn't calling those 3 for SU? No one else was saying 100% because they weren't yet. I appreciate all info including his but sometimes it is what it is and where is the info on Brissett, Randolph, Richards, Bamba, Walker, Diallo and many others. Calling guys that everyone expects to come here is great and being bullish on it early us all to his credit.

That said I believe that our own HOF head coach said "premature anything is not good"
Stop it. This board was on full meltdown mode with both Thompson and White, board insiders would not make definitive statements if those guys were coming, he did... and was right. I believe you may have jumped in the worry pool yourself on that, but "who wasn't calling those 3 for SU?"... are you serious?

Who wasn't calling those 3 for SU? No one else was saying 100% because they weren't yet. I appreciate all info including his but sometimes it is what it is and where is the info on Brissett, Randolph, Richards, Bamba, Walker, Diallo and many others. Calling guys that everyone expects to come here is great and being bullish on it early is all to his credit.

You can't provide information on things you don't have inside information about. C'mon now. He isn't predicting he is relaying information he has ..... accept it or disregard it, but don't kill him because he can't provide answers to every question.

I don't know why you continue to spell his name that way...
Brandon Randolph +
the_hobbit-_an_unexpected_journey.jpg

= Randolf

Lol was pretty funny. I won't defend my spelling but I have no problem laughing at it.

Stop it. This board was on full meltdown mode with both Thompson and White, board insiders would not make definitive statements if those guys were coming, he did... and was right. I believe you may have jumped in the worry pool yourself on that, but "who wasn't calling those 3 for SU?"... are you serious?

Because neither TT nor White we done deals by their own admittance after the fact. I'm not saying he doesn't have a source just saying when the SU staff isn't 100% sure who is?

You can't provide information on things you don't have inside information about. C'mon now. He isn't predicting he is relaying information he has ... accept it or disregard it, but don't kill him because he can't provide answers to every question.

I agree it's info he has and I'm glad he posts it but info from others isn't always a sure thing. Again it is what it is and I'm glad when anyone here is right about predicting recruits because it's an ever changing situation.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be silent if they told us all that he turned in his NLI.

It appears that much of what is going on is that he is trying to keep his decision quiet for the event next Saturday night. That means you and I don't get to hear about it; it doesn't mean that his coaches (current and college), family, closest friends and even potentially guys he might be trying to influence to come with him don't know exactly what will be announced.

So it's a silent written? Does that mean he used invisible ink? :cool:

So it's a silent written? Does that mean he used invisible ink? :cool:
A "silent verbal" works like this:

"Quade, are you going to Villanova?"
"No."

"Quade, are you going to Kentucky?"
"No."

"Quade, are you going to Temple?"
"No."

"Quade, are you going to Duke?"
"No."

"Quade, are you going to Syracuse?"
(Silence)

No confirmation...but a silent verbal.

I prefer the term..silent commitment.

I was silently committed to my incredible girlfriend for 7 years. The silence was deafening. She didn't appreciate the silence and dumped me.

You live and learn.

Quade will verbalize his commitment and all will be well.

Wasnt that andy reid who said that

Announcement this Friday? Can't come soon enough, still wish he wouldve signed early. What can you do though. Anyone else think that Hami really follows him to the Hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.