Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think he's already signed .
Hope so. Maybe he's saying that he's signing now because he already got the free game. Wouldn't have gotten those tickets if he signed last Friday.

Maybe, just maybe, Quade's coach is putting this out there to add the suspense back into his announcement? Too many people predicted 'Cuse for sure, and they wanted to throw doubt into that plan... Yeah, that sounds like a good reason to me. Come on over to the loudhouse Plan A.

During his recruitment every time it seemed SU was basically a sure thing he has done something to move the meter back toward KU so I get what your saying.

So true, i have no idea what Quade will do, but this is a lesson learned about what a brilliant recruiter cal is. Monk blows up last night, makes 7 3s (doesnt do much else) and all cal talks about is hes the best athlete hes ever seen and isa sure fire lottery pick. Great marketing! Forget about the fact monk didnt do much the previous two games. Or forget about the uk kids who were in position to be lottery but never sniffed it like harrisons, briscoe,etc. Cal takes one game against a mediocre msu team and markets Monk to the max. When have you ever heard, after ONE good game, JB say one of his kids would be a surefire lotto pick? Dion? MCW? It just isnt JBs style. But it is Cals style (over the top marketing) and its what these kids eat up left right and sideways
Cal is the best at using kids for his own benefit, while making them believe it's for their benefit. He's masterful.

Hope so. Maybe he's saying that he's signing now because he already got the free game. Wouldn't have gotten those tickets if he signed last Friday.
He didn't drive 5 hrs to go see the big win against Colgate . I'd be shocked he wasn't dropping off his paperwork and or signing . Notice Brisset made his announcement the next day?

He didn't drive 5 hrs to go see the big win against Colgate . I'd be shocked he wasn't dropping off his paperwork and or signing . Notice Brisset made his announcement the next day?
Yes. Going to NYC from Philly with 4 friends with free tickets to see Kansas, Duke, MSU and UK is one thing...but driving 5 hours to see Colgate is another

but driving 5 hours to see Colgate is another
Hopefully he's not following in Adonal Foyle's footsteps:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Adonal-Foyle_Colgate-Basketball-Photo-300px.jpg

World Wide We$$$

WWW was sitting behind the UK bench with Larry Brown last night. How is this allowed? He's a known professional agent, or at least a representative of an agency. How is he allowed all-access with NCAA college athletes? And high school recruits are allowed to talk to this guy? He's allowed to represent an agency, professional endorsement deals, on behalf of Kentucky?

Somebody please explain how this is fundamentally different than Rob Johnson, which our program got hammered by the NCAA over.

Blatant cheating when street agents like WWW are allowed to steer high school prospects to certain schools

My worry is that for a recruitment that come down to the wire like this, is if JB feels like he's too above it to call a recruit and stay in contact. He might be old school "why do I need to call this kid every day", while Quade said that Cal calls him multiple times every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.