Class of 2022 - PG Rowan Brumbaugh (MA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Rowan Brumbaugh (MA)

Have fun getting recruited over when Beard brings in 8 transfers from bad teams that don’t fit together whatsoever

Have fun getting recruited over when Beard brings in 8 transfers from bad teams that don’t fit together whatsoever

Beard has landed in a place willing to win at all costs with unlimited funds and he is both a good recruiter and coach. If Texas was ever going to be a basketball power Beard is a guy to make it happen. Good thing for them too as it seems that their football program will never get it right.

10-2 but against extremely poor competition lost to Seton Hall and Gonzaga.
How many teams are better than Gonzaga? 5? Seton Hall is pretty good too as much as people don’t want to admit that around here.

The games they won they’ve dominated. They’re a good team.

How many teams are better than Gonzaga? 5? Seton Hall is pretty good too as much as people don’t want to admit that around here.

If Willard could coach Aiken would be playing 30 plus min a game. Kid can light up the scoreboard. He is finally healthy now.

If Willard could coach Aiken would be playing 30 plus min a game. Kid can light up the scoreboard. He is finally healthy now.
They have a deep rotation where a lot of guys get minutes, whatever they’re doing is working.

Beard is quite possibly the best coach in the country

Point being lost to any decent team they played, yet to prove they are any good.

I will always hate Georgetown, but the hate is growing each day, they took the coach we should have at least interviewed and now look at the kids he is getting!! If they somehow land Dickenson they could be a tourney team after being dumpster juice for so long. The portal is a crazy twist especially in Hoops.

I will always hate Georgetown, but the hate is growing each day, they took the coach we should have at least interviewed and now look at the kids he is getting!! If they somehow land Dickenson they could be a tourney team after being dumpster juice for so long. The portal is a crazy twist especially in Hoops.
Chill out!

Cooley may become the best coach ever but it is evident that Georgetown is pouring money into its sports programs either through alumni or whatever.

Even if Syracuse had signed Cooley, they would not had poured the funds into players that Georgetown appears to be doing.

Chill out!

Cooley may become the best coach ever but it is evident that Georgetown is pouring money into its sports programs either through alumni or whatever.

Even if Syracuse had signed Cooley, they would not had poured the funds into players that Georgetown appears to be doing.
My simple response to that is if we are not willing to pour funds into players when we are in the ACC and they do not have the benefit of football money then we should be playing in the Empire 8 conference. Also does not help when we alienate a Billionaire donor who is a giant Syracuse fan.

Who is “we”?
Let me clarify, if the university does not allow any donor who wants to to pay players as they see fit or draw funds in the Nil as they see fit, especially billionaires, then the university is not willing to do whatever it takes to field a title contending team.

Let me clarify, if the university does not allow any donor who wants to to pay players as they see fit or draw funds in the Nil as they see fit, especially billionaires, then the university is not willing to do whatever it takes to field a title contending team.

I hope donors aren’t deciding which players they make NIL offers too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom