Class of 2017 - PG/SG Bryce Williams (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG/SG Bryce Williams (FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalupa_24

Starter

6'2 righty. Yes I know he is from but dude is to talented and has no interest from any programs. Just peep the film and let me know what y'all think about him. Positive or negative feedback is welcome.

6'2 righty. Yes I know he is from but dude is to talented and has no interest from any programs. Just peep the film and let me know what y'all think about him. Positive or negative feedback is welcome.
Nice
What is the "where" and "why "would there be any chance

His game looks smooth. Not sure why he wouldn't attract interest from somewhere. Has he played a lot of AAU ball? Have the grades?

Oh i know he would have interest In us because I talk to him and his brother who is 2019 I believe and they like cuse. And because his interest level from other schools isnt all that great. Mainly because his grades weren't great but I'm pretty sure he has fixed them. And I doubt cuse comes out to my school but we have one 2020 and 2 2019 kids that will produce next level that already have offers.

His game looks smooth. Not sure why he wouldn't attract interest from somewhere. Has he played a lot of AAU ball? Have the grades?

Yes he plays AAU all the time for renaldo balkman's team "Balkman Elite" and I believe he is playing the 2 because our 1 was bit smaller so they put him at the 2.

Go to prep or JUCO. Get more exposure that way. Better competition will bring better recruiters.

Latest breaking news said minutes ago... doesn't have grades right, juco 1 year and then off to a big school

I'm with Chalupa on this to be honest, we are not in a situation to pick and choose our top targets and we should spread the Cuse brand EVERYWHERE on the east coast, if we can't lock down our pipeline areas then maybe it is time to be innovative with this assistant coaching vacancy and try to reach down south.

He, or you, should send an email with videos. Let the coaches know of his interest.
Just did that to SU softball for a friend's kid. They got right back to her.

Yes he does... how did you find that out?
What OX said. And, I am shocked, because I used to live near there. I didn't think many players were coming out of there. Eustis had a couple of guys, Wesley Green and Jimmy Hudson, a long time ago, but I don't remember many D1 guys coming out of Lake County and the surrounding area.

What OX said. And, I am shocked, because I used to live near there. I didn't think many players were coming out of there. Eustis had a couple of guys, Wesley Green and Jimmy Hudson, a long time ago, but I don't remember many D1 guys coming out of Lake County and the surrounding area.

We loaded round here now lol. There is a couple from "The villages" coming up in years, south sumter has bryce and then 2 2019 kids at 6'6 and 6'5 and a 6'4 2020 kid, Leesburg just won the 6A championship and has kids, wildwood both girls and boys made it to the championship game girls won. So we are pretty big to say the least for a small area

We loaded round here now lol. There is a couple from "The villages" coming up in years, south sumter has bryce and then 2 2019 kids at 6'6 and 6'5 and a 6'4 2020 kid, Leesburg just won the 6A championship and has kids, wildwood both girls and boys made it to the championship game girls won. So we are pretty big to say the least for a small area
That is good to hear. Hopefully they are taking care of business in the classroom as well.

That is good to hear. Hopefully they are taking care of business in the classroom as well.

Majority of them are. Bryce did realize he was that far behind. Till schools wanted to offer and told him they couldn't because of grades. He's said he is going juco for a year and then to a big school. Michigan state is his fav school. Keep a eye out I'll be posting the rest of the Sumter/Lake county boys soon, and more Florida kids. Too much talent down here to go to waste or get picked up by fsu,duke,unc cough Kevin Knox. Rather have them then play vs em

Latest breaking news said minutes ago... doesn't have grades right, juco 1 year and then off to a big school
correct me if I am wrong, but once you go JUCO don't you have to complete the AA before you can transfer to a 4 year school? You can prep for a single season, but I believe Junior college is a 2 year commitment

correct me if I am wrong, but once you go JUCO don't you have to complete the AA before you can transfer to a 4 year school? You can prep for a single season, but I believe Junior college is a 2 year commitment

Uhhh I don't know. Sounds reasonable, I'll ask him about it.

You are correct.

A non-qualifier has to complete two years at a JUCO and get his Associates Degree before being eligible to transfer to a D1 school.

If he only needs to improve the grade in 1 class or improve his test scores, he can Prep for 1 year.

Stats so far this season. Polk state where he scored 17 was their most recent game.

Attachments

• 109ADE44-E899-46E9-8CE6-7C73415C3D27.png
    109ADE44-E899-46E9-8CE6-7C73415C3D27.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics