Class of 2023 - PG Simeon Wilcher (NJ) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Simeon Wilcher (NJ) Offered

Yeah, I'm curious about which player or players SU was there to see at the TOC. Wilcher headed to UNC. We all know Wagner is likely headed to UK. I don't think SU ever offered Bradshaw, although there were reports of interest...

Yeah, I'm curious about which player or players SU was there to see at the TOC. Wilcher headed to UNC. We all know Wagner is likely headed to UK. I don't think SU ever offered Bradshaw, although there were reports of interest...
I’m not sure Wagner is a lock for Kentucky. I think SU will be heavily involved with him.

I’m not sure Wagner is a lock for Kentucky. I think SU will be heavily involved with him.
Oh, I've never said he was a lock, that's based on recruiting predictions from analysts. I've been hoping SU would make a run at him, why not!

I didn't realize Wilcher dropped so much, wow.

And Hubert just ditched a long standing commit for another guy. That can't look good to other recruits.

He had that really good first year... now he is looking more like Doughboy than Ole Roy. This year is a big year. I don't see how the pieces fit at all.

And Hubert just ditched a long standing commit for another guy. That can't look good to other recruits.
Ehh, I doubt it’ll do anything. Every kid thinks they’re best and will never be recruited over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom