Class of 2019 - PG Tre Mann (FL) to Florida | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Tre Mann (FL) to Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look dude if we land Tre Mann I am giving you all the credit!

Haha I know he’s going to Florida more than likely I just don’t get why not at least try to talk to him

If we don’t land this kid, I will be very disappointed.

Have we ever even been mentioned with him?

Have we ever even been mentioned with him?

No I just know a lot about him cause he lives like 20 minutes away and plays my hs in their district and he was big time but how is getting elite schools. So it’s mainly just been me posting on here.

You know this is a Syracuse recruiting forum right? Who cares that you live near him?

You know this is a Syracuse recruiting forum right? Who cares that you live near him?

Who cares? It's a thread that's dedicated to the kid. Hes not posting this stuff in other recruiting threads. YOU are the one that is on this thread commenting to it. You can very easily not look at it? Ridiculous response that's not even needed.

Who cares? It's a thread that's dedicated to the kid. Hes not posting this stuff in other recruiting threads. YOU are the one that is on this thread commenting to it. You can very easily not look at it? Ridiculous response that's not even needed.
To be fair he started a good number of these. This is a recruiting board for SU recruits. This one should be locked like the others

To be fair he started a good number of these. This is a recruiting board for SU recruits. This one should be locked like the others

Still...you can go right down the line through the entire recruiting page and most of the guys we aren't recruiting. Maybe at one point we did or we showed some interest at one time but a lot of it is posts about players that we would like the staff to check out or that player A transferred etc. A lot of wishful thinking posts. If this should be locked then there's probably 50 others that can be locked as well!

No I just know a lot about him cause he lives like 20 minutes away and plays my hs in their district and he was big time but how is getting elite schools. So it’s mainly just been me posting on here.

This guy recognizes talent. I can confirm from seeing Tre play in person vs other elite talent that the kid is as truly talented as advertised.

Syracuse would be smart to try to get on this kid now. Don't be surprised once you see him rise in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.