Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

I hate this. In my opinion, Duval is the best player in the class. Besides talent, this kid has the drive to win that all the great players have.

Ugh, that was quick. What are you thinking Jake? Is he going the Mudiay route? China, Europe?

Would of been great to of had Huerter had we known this to be a guaranteed no.

Ugh, that was quick. What are you thinking Jake? Is he going the Mudiay route? China, Europe?

My guess is AZ based on this move.

Already too much drama with this kid.

Not good.

What's the drama? That he transferred High Schools? I haven't heard anything negative about his personality or him getting in trouble. Not sure what he's doing here is considered drama.

pearl31 said:
is AZ under armor?
no, Nike. They've been suffering through similar uniform systems too

What's the drama? That he transferred High Schools? I haven't heard anything negative about his personality or him getting in trouble. Not sure what he's doing here is considered drama.
To me, the issue is that he moved to one of those questionable "prep schools" that advertise their athletics at least as much as their academics.

He's from Delaware, and he was going to a good academic institution in New Jersey. The mention above of Mudiay seems appropriate.

longtimefan said:
To me, the issue is that he moved to one of those questionable "prep schools" that advertise their athletics at least as much as their academics. He's from Delaware, and he was going to a good academic institution in New Jersey. The mention above of Mudiay seems appropriate.

If he was transferring to a prep in the Northeast, there wouldn't be much concern.

This reeks of trouble.

If he was transferring to a prep in the Northeast, there wouldn't be much concern.

This reeks of trouble.
Yeah, definitely seems like he and his handlers have a plan, and it wouldn't appear playing at Syracuse is part of that plan.

To me, the issue is that he moved to one of those questionable "prep schools" that advertise their athletics at least as much as their academics.

He's from Delaware, and he was going to a good academic institution in New Jersey. The mention above of Mudiay seems appropriate.

Ok, but how is it fair to call this kid "drama", your post smells more like sour grapes more than anything else.

What makes this so questionable? Because it looks like it hurts Syracuse? Just because Prime Prep was a joke doesn't mean this school is. I'm not saying it isn't, but come on, just throwing nonsense like this out there doesn't do anything but make you look angry and petty.

Last edited:
Ok, but how is it fair to call this kid "drama", your post smells more like sour grapes more than anything else.
Look again. I never used the word "drama". I was just giving my opinion of why this seems strange (and not in a nice way).

Under armor connection...he will be steered to a school with that connection.

Under armor connection...he will be steered to a school with that connection.
I hear ya Jake and you're probably right. The only school I see beating that out is Kentucky. They worked around that problem with the Harrison twins. Bummer for us

DomeDog44 said:
Dion went to 3 high schools in 4 years. This is what high school basketball has become.

It's become a clusterf, every kid for himself.