Phillips and his key drops | Syracusefan.com

Phillips and his key drops

upperdeck

Living Legend
I think this is the 3rd game where he had a drop at a big moment. the one yesterday cost us a shot at going for it on 4th down instead of kicking.

Ervin has good hands for a scat back but he is not a true reciever. Thats the problem you have at that hybrid position. When they are needed to make a big time catch, can they do it? Lewis is the only one out of all of the HB's that I can trust in that situation.

Ervin has good hands for a scat back but he is not a true reciever. Thats the problem you have at that hybrid position. When they are needed to make a big time catch, can they do it? Lewis is the only one out of all of the HB's that I can trust in that situation.
And he used to play wideout.

Erv runs around so timidly. He seems to never be looking back for the ball or hears the footsteps coming for him. He had a few drops or just gave up on routes yesterday. So annoying.

It's all part of being a sophomore playing in big spots, at a new position when he is not the most natural of receivers. He's learning and by the team he's a senior these things hopefully won't be an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom