Philly rapper Meek Mill replaces Tone Loc on Syracuse's Midnight Madness lineup | Syracusefan.com

Philly rapper Meek Mill replaces Tone Loc on Syracuse's Midnight Madness lineup

Wow! I bet Waiters is one happy kid right now. I think he quotes Mills on twitter and facebook daily.

This is fantastic news. I don't listen to Meek Mill, but every player on our team loves his music, especially Scoop and Dion. This will be way better for recruiting, as I'm sure most guys know who Meek Mill is, as he is signed to Rick Ross' music label.

Way better than Tone Loc. And glad Deena isn't mentioned anymore, the AD must have gotten too much bad feedback that they dumped her.

So I just looked at a couple videos to see who Meek Mill is and I am thinking we are just going to have Scoop dress up and say he is Meek Mill.

I'm sure there is more street cred here, but how in the world do you make this "family friendly"? All Tone Loc did was slap a ho! These guys describe enough crimes to get 500 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5spMjy8uhc&ob=av2n

Also there is a John Wall reference which doesn't exactly scream "Don't go to UK!"

Ok I just listened to a few of his songs and I don't see it as the family friendly act... but definitely more in tune with what any recuit might listen to...

will Amile Jefferson be here cuz that could work.

I don't listen to rap, but I will Meek Mill is a much bigger name to the younger crowd than Tone Loc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom