Pick our poison to beat Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pick our poison to beat Michigan

Robinson III at 6'6 is not stopping CJ and Stauskas 6'6 and slow chasing James is a total mismatch. Everyone seems to be overlooking this. Plus while Burke is a great PG and scorer he's 6'0 and has to guard either BT or MCW.

McGary???? He is their fifth option. Let's talk about the real keys to winning. If he beats us then I'll say I was wrong and congratulate the kid. But some are making him out to be Wilt. He is a freshman who has never played against our zone and I've watched Michigan a lot and he never seemed to be a factor.

McGary???? He is their fifth option. Let's talk about the real keys to winning. If he beats us then I'll say I was wrong and congratulate the kid. But some are making him out to be Wilt. He is a freshman who has never played against our zone and I've watched Michigan a lot and he never seemed to be a factor.
He wasnt all season. He just came on in the tournament, however most his buckets come off dump off passes from the guards or rebounds. Thats not going to be available to him Saturday and he hasnt faced anyone as athletic as our shot blockers.

To me, I don't see McGarry at the free throw line but if he is I say we guard him like we guarded Deng last year in Louisville. Give him the free throw line and make him shoot it. I think they will have Burke try to dribble drive and kick (scares me because he reminds me of UConn guards that killed us doing that) or post Robinson III and hard away jr at the free throw line who can pass or shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom