Pineda might be setting himself up as the number 1 starter | Syracusefan.com

Pineda might be setting himself up as the number 1 starter

CaliCuse

All American
miff CC stews the pooch tonight he may get dropped a notch in the rotation. Its really not a factor like the position in a lineup is for the offense. Lead-off and cleanup are strategy placements as are the 3,4, and 5 spots.. GM is going to have to work very hard to bring this kid into the roster.Warren has made grew strides in the eyes of Cashman and Giardi. Obviously the Pineda for Montero trade is at this point favoring the Yankees by a wide margin. Campos hasn't yet made himself prominent in Yankee land but I think our chances with him are better than the Seahawks with "Jesus the big"

I don't see Montero unseating Russell Wilson anytime soon. So, yeah.

He better wash his hands. That dirt looks awful suspicious.

Last edited:
Pineda is on an innings limit this year. If he continues to pitch well, I hope the team manages his innings so he can pitch if the team makes the postseason.

I still don't understand why a team can't just start a pitcher's season later, rather than having to shut him down.

Pineda is on an innings limit this year. If he continues to pitch well, I hope the team manages his innings so he can pitch if the team makes the postseason.

I still don't understand why a team can't just start a pitcher's season later, rather than having to shut him down.

He will have some help limiting his innings because he was just caught with a foreign substance on his neck.

He will have some help limiting his innings because he was just caught with a foreign substance on his neck.

What an idiot. Already under the microscope and he pulls this. Taxes the bullpen for the rest of the series too. Just dumb. As a Yankee fan I've been happy to the start of the season, but this is a big letdown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom