Pinstripe Bowl ratings | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl ratings

OburgCuse

Starter
I think Randy Levine would definitely love to see SU back again. He just needs the current contract to expire in a year.

Meanwhile, the Russel Athletic Bowl had a 1.1 rating.

solid attendance and makes you think how much more it possibly could have been. weather was definitely a huge factor. took me 7 hours to get there, and had 2 people bail out last minute . still syracuse had a great showing, was a very fun, and entertaining game...for SU fans at least

Better attendance, much higher TV ratings and crushed in game performance. I hope the Russell Bowl is happy making a dumbass decision in taking a fraud program over a rising top 30 program.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Pinstripe Bowl had a much better TV slot than the Russell Game...head to head...we'd still beat VT/Ruttie.

Meanwhile, the Russel Athletic Bowl had a 1.1 rating.
Going back to the 2002-2003 season, a 1.1 rating would be the worst-rated Champs Sports/Russell/Tangerine Bowl ever (and it isn't even close). And, for clarification's sake, I stopped at the '02-'03 season, because that is the oldest data that I could easily find. There is a very good chance that the RU-VT games may have been the lowest rated game since the 90's, if not ever.
http://www.bcsfootball.org/news/story?id=4819384

Attendance was also the lowest since the 2007-2008 season.
http://russellathleticbowl.com/history.aspx

I feel like whoever picked Rutgers just lost their job. (translation: a Rutgers grad just lost his job)

Side note/fun fact: Syracuse v. GT was the (close) second highest attendance for the Champs Sports bowl in the pre-xmas time slot (there have been 4 Champs Sports/Tangerine/Russell Athletic Bowls before xmas and Syracuse is about 300 behind #1 and 1800 above #3).

It was a dreadful game to watch

Every Rutgers game I have ever watched aside from a few when Ray Rice was playing and when we play them has been dreadful to watch. Even when we have beaten them they have been awful games to watch for the most part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom