Pinstripe Bowl seats | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

OK now you’re getting me excited! As I am coming solo for me that makes it an absolute no-brainer.

As I mentioned elsewhere as we are getting there early and will be there all day, won’t be tailgating this makes complete sense as Instead of spending, what as you mentioned dinner out somewhere, having to buy $15-$20 a drink all day long (again, especially since we’re not tailgating), what I would spend on food and drinks alone will pretty much make up the difference between the Audi and the Delta suite.

throw in how God awful the seats are/sight lines are from the Delta suite where there are no assigned seats AND if I remember correctly you can’t see the field/game well from inside, the Audi makes it absolutely a no-brainer for us people “of a certain age“ in our quest from weather viewing lol.
If I was going solo I’d be right with you, but I’d be hearing, ”these tickets were how much?!!!”

If I was going solo I’d be right with you, but I’d be hearing, ”these tickets were how much?!!!”

It's because you're generous and thoughtful. That's going to be my line.

I hate football games at baseball stadiums. At least Fenway’s weird configuration means there’s decent seats along an entire sideline. Yankee stadium couldn’t be worse, I don’t think there’s a single actually good seat there in terms of football field views.

Perhaps a dumb question…. Do they take the extended netting down for football games? Last thing I want to do is have lousy seats *and* a net in the way.

I hate football games at baseball stadiums. At least Fenway’s weird configuration means there’s decent seats along an entire sideline. Yankee stadium couldn’t be worse, I don’t think there’s a single actually good seat there in terms of football field views.

Perhaps a dumb question…. Do they take the extended netting down for football games? Last thing I want to do is have lousy seats *and* a net in the way.

Probably the easiest way to check is to see what the soccer team does that plays there?

Do you get an assigned seat for viewing the game in the Audi? Sometimes those suites have a bunch of room for standing but not enough seats for everyone to sit right up at the window. At $500, I don't want to be jostling for a view of the game.

Do you get an assigned seat for viewing the game in the Audi? Sometimes those suites have a bunch of room for standing but not enough seats for everyone to sit right up at the window. At $500, I don't want to be jostling for a view of the game.
Yes seats are assigned. There are three rows, and they span approximately from the 40 to the 10 along one sideline. Highest ranked donors likely get windows by the 40. Budweiser Party Deck is attached overlooking the end zone, so when action moves to that end you can put on your coat, walk outside to watch Garrett run in another TD, then head back in for another slab of prime rib and a refill on your Jack and soda.

Last edited:
Sort of wishing I had just picked my seats straight from TM now. I'm a donor but not a particularly big $ one. Assumed it would be more first come first seat...probably should have realized the fact i didnt get a seat number immediately :|

Sort of wishing I had just picked my seats straight from TM now. I'm a donor but not a particularly big $ one. Assumed it would be more first come first seat...probably should have realized the fact i didnt get a seat number immediately :|

Call the dome box office, switch to the Delta Sky Suite

At least you know, worst case, you will have heat

ohhh my good man, know exactly of what you speak. Wifey was in, then out......thankfully she backed out before I committed to tix. Gonna hobknob with our own Cuse royalty/the good baysides and Consigmarks of the world and see how the other half lives for a few hours!

ohhh my good man, know exactly of what you speak. Wifey was in, then out...thankfully she backed out before I committed to tix. Gonna hobknob with our own Cuse royalty/the good baysides and Consigmarks of the world and see how the other half lives for a few hours!
Lol. And if my wife was out, I’d be outside with the real fans! Had a benefactor that sprung for Audi Club the first Pinstripe Bowl. No turning back after that.

Went with the Delta Skyclub

Just couldn’t find the value for the Audi club but I could def finally the value of being warm during timeouts, halftime etc

Sight lines won’t be the best but at least I’ll be in the stadium
me too

Went with the Delta Skyclub

Just couldn’t find the value for the Audi club but I could def finally the value of being warm during timeouts, halftime etc

Sight lines won’t be the best but at least I’ll be in the stadium
The $150? Anything included in that or just seat perks?

The $150? Anything included in that or just seat perks?

Nothing included….

It says “light snacks and non alcoholic drinks” on the Yankee website but not sure if that applies for Pinstripe Bowl or not.

The biggest advantage here for me is the fact that it has a heated lounge area. If the weather is nasty I can be inside.

If it’s not, I can be outside enjoying the game

I recommend section 237. Closest thing you’ll get to a real football seat. Yea, it’s end zone, but it’s elevated. $55 on Ticketmaster right now.
I sat in that section and you are 100% correct. 238 has restricted sight lines. Do NOT sit there.

Wife and I are going to stay 3 nights in the city and probably spending enough $$$, going with the dark green!! worst case scenario I'm sure if its horrible out Ill bite the bullet and upgrade to Delta last second, highly doubt its a sell out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom