Pinstripe Bowl Tailgate | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl Tailgate

I can’t personally vouch for this site but this is where I’m leaning, I’m very close to purchasing one of these parking passes. I have to research it on a desktop first to make sure it’s a solid website.

As far as driving through the Bronx, honestly it’s not that bad. You just have to pay attention and anticipate random people speeding and cutting you off. I do it several times a year on the way to Long Island.

Just don’t wander around on foot obviously.

Yeah I lived on the Upper Eastside for several years.

I’m very comfortable driving in and around the city.

However, riding the train gives me time to sober up a bit before driving home lol

Any board members interested in a small informal meet up at Bronx Draft House pre game? It's apparently a couple blocks from the stadium to possible it may not be QUITE as crazy? Never been there but I am leaning toward it.

The website gives little info. Freak, you might call them and find out if they'll be open and what food they serve. Thanks

Yeah I lived on the Upper Eastside for several years.

I’m very comfortable driving in and around the city.

However, riding the train gives me time to sober up a bit before driving home lol
Definitely a good idea then, safety first my friend! I don’t drink so it’s not an issue for me lol.

The website gives little info. Freak, you might call them and find out if they'll be open and what food they serve. Thanks
i'll give them a call. i just want a place to relax and have a couple beers that isnt 50 bucks pp

I just spoke to them. They say they will be open at noon that day.

Pretty standard bar fare. I think this is where I am planning on hanging for an hour and a half or so before kickoff if anyone else is around.

Last edited:
I just spoke to them. They say they will be open at noon that day.

Pretty standard bar fare. I think this is where I am planning on hanging for an hour and a half or so before kickoff if anyone else is around.

My wife and I might meet you there depending on the time

Maybe we can make this the unofficial official syracusefan.com tailgate

I know East End is going to have something. Relatively short subway ride from there to Yankee Stadium on the 5 train

My wife and I might meet you there depending on the time

Maybe we can make this the unofficial official syracusefan.com tailgate

Nice. Yeah, I havent been here before but being a block farther than the crazy places like Stan's, gotta think may be at least a slightly better place to have a couple before the game. Looks solid.

I know East End is going to have something. Relatively short subway ride from there to Yankee Stadium on the 5 train
Yes, they always do pre-game and post-game when we are in the Pinstripe Bowl. And for the folks that live in Manhattan (or are staying there after the game), it has been a great venue for the post-game victory celebrations the last two times we participated.

Btw, it is the 4 train - NOT the 5 train -- makes a huge difference as the 5 takes you to an area of the Bronx that is not so great (and you would be nowhere near the Stadium).

Yes, they always do pre-game and post-game when we are in the Pinstripe Bowl. And for the folks that live in Manhattan (or are staying there after the game), it has been a great venue for the post-game victory celebrations the last two times we participated.

Btw, it is the 4 train - NOT the 5 train -- makes a huge difference as the 5 takes you to an area of the Bronx that is not so great (and you would be nowhere near the Stadium).

I moved from the area a few years ago. My subway skills have diminished greatly.

As someone driving in and parking near the stadium, I'd rather find something walkable rather than have to get on the subway, go down, and then come back

Yup, def planning on going to the Bronx Drafthouse.

Planning to be there by noon at the latest!

Everyone is welcome to come and meet up.

Great find and suggestion!

I'm calling them on Monday to see if they can open up at 11am for us and we'll bring the hungry and thirsty.
They've opened at 11 at least a few times in the past for early Yankee games so may be possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom