Pinstripe Bowl Ticket Update | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl Ticket Update

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
http://suathletics.com/bowlcentral/

Some $95 tickets came available...those are real nice seats. Not sure how many are there but if you haven't bought yet now is your time. Also some $65 tickets remain too...

I heard a few folks who bought are getting them in the mail now...

I hooked rrlbees up with this awesome seat...glad the SU ticket office could hook us up
Obstructed%20View.jpg

Some $95 tickets came available...those are real nice seats. Not sure how many are there but if you haven't bought yet now is your time. Also some $65 tickets remain too...

Just ordered mine. Section 231. Fired up.

BTW, 231 is on the 50...anyone need to order...now is the time.

I hooked rrlbees up with this awesome seat...glad the SU ticket office could hook us up

Awesome, thanks Mark!! I have been checking stubhub and other options looking for seats around the $95 area since I was too late for the initial purchase and was able to grab 3 in 231 row 18 this morning for $95 apiece.

FYI not sure how many are left but thinking it's got to be getting down there because as I was trying to do it this morning after choosing the $95 seats in the drop down menu it kept showing only $130 tiks available then after a few times it gave me the $95 ones and I snagged them up.

Just got mine. They had at least one $95 ticket left when I started this afternoon. That is now gone. I just took the last $65. Only thing left is $130 and $215. Thanks Texan Mark for the link.

It says the $95 are not available, but if you go to the site and choose the premium $130 and it brings you to where you can choose how many seats in drop down menu and also a drop down menu for $95, $130, $215 and you can still get $95's. I'm not sure how many but I was just playing around and chose 1 and it grabbed me one. The number they have there are obviously limited so who knows how many you can get together, but even if it doesn't work keep trying and sometimes it allows you to.

there was an interview last week talking about this.. the leagues are causing the big issue.. the guy was saying the leagues should by the tickets out of the bowl revenue.. then sell them. that way the cost gets spread out across all the teams.. right now the teams that sit home make more money than the ones who go bowling..

was over on wvu scout board and they are eating the tix sales up, heard we are doing well...thinking maybe 45,000 there???!!!

There are more $95 tickets, he's right! I grabbed two for my wife and I, which means the one $65 ticket I bought a couple days ago is going to get sold either on site or to whoever wants it. Once we sell out of all tickets, if anyone on here wants it, let me know and I'm happy to meet up with you before the game to deliver it. Or I'll just scalp it if no one wants it.

Obstructed%20View.jpg
Typical at Fenway! Seating is awful... ballpark does have alot of character (or characters, not sure which). This from a Yankees fan...

Awesome the Syracusefan.com mafia should be next to you in 232A

For some reason, this statement (Syracusefan.com Mafia in Section 232A) reminded me of a scene from The Shawshank Redemption (one of my favorite movies of all time along with The Usual Suspects)...

RED (narrating): But then, in the spring of 1949, the powers-that-be decided that...​
WARDEN NORTON: ...the roof of the license-plate factory needs resurfacing. I need a dozen volunteers for a week's work. We're gonna be taking names in this steel bucket here...​
RED (narrating): It was outdoor detail, and May is one damn fine month to be workin' outdoors. More than a hundred men volunteered for the job. Wouldn't you know it? Me and some fellas I know were among the names called.
I know, it's a weird connection... but it just seems funny that alot of the Syracusefan.com people ended up in 232A, which I think are very good seats. That's where my seats are...

Speaking of Shawshank Redemption...lots of folks think I'm Tim Robbins double (the younger non-grey haired version of Tim Robbins). Same height/build/look.

Anyways if you bought through the link...232A was where they put most of us.

Good news on the Official SU Ticket sales...looks to be only $130 tickets left. All others are sold out.
http://www.suathletics.com/bowlcentral/

I was able to purchase 3 $95 tiks late afternoon today in sec 228. I tried a few times today and selected the $95 tik, most times it would come up with
the $130 tiks but it finally gave me the $95 tik which was what I was looking for so I jumped on it and got them:)... Not sure how what the deal is with
the $95 tickets showing up but I received my confirmation email...

Speaking of Shawshank Redemption...lots of folks think I'm Tim Robbins double (the younger non-grey haired version of Tim Robbins). Same height/build/look.

Anyways if you bought through the link...232A was where they put most of us.

Good news on the Official SU Ticket sales...looks to be only $130 tickets left. All others are sold out.
http://www.suathletics.com/bowlcentral/
Never thought about it before, but now that you mention it, I can see it.

Can you introduce me to Susan Sarandon?

Have two of the $50 ticks in section 236, row 5, if anybody needs them.

Will be watching the game on a TV in Sedona, AZ :(