Pinstripe charters? | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe charters?

C-Mart

Walk On
Apologies if I missed a thread about this, but does anybody know of any local charter bus type deals that will be going to the game from Syracuse? We've got a few adults and a few preteens and would love to make it a one day trip (where I can have a few $20 beers and not worry about getting home).

Apologies if I missed a thread about this, but does anybody know of any local charter bus type deals that will be going to the game from Syracuse? We've got a few adults and a few preteens and would love to make it a one day trip (where I can have a few $20 beers and not worry about getting home).

SU has one but it’s pretty expensive because it includes other things like a hospitality package.

Not from Syracuse but Tom and Jerry’s sports trips out of Binghamton is doing one…

Not from Syracuse but Tom and Jerry’s sports trips out of Binghamton is doing one…

No booze on the bus? What is the point of that?

I appreciate it guys! I did see a couple of these in searches but wanted to check with the real experts first.

They really should have some busses coming down from CNY, I would call SU box office and ask if anything is planned besides the expensive all inclusive package. It can’t hurt.

Like Yankee Trails or Wade Tours or something.

I appreciate it guys! I did see a couple of these in searches but wanted to check with the real experts first.

I will say I have done Tom and Jerry’s before and it’s really well done

Highly recommend

If anyone wants to put together their own charter and fill it with board people, let me know. I did it for the LSU game back in 2017 and have plenty of advice.

His trips to Yankee Stadium are outstanding. Runs 50 + Yankee games a year so gets preferential parking and his reps are very knowledgeable about the stadium. He does keep things very family friendly, so no alcohol on the bus. Factor in the cost of a ticket, gas, tolls and parking and the price ($140) can't be beat!

Hey everyone! I'm Emily, a student content producer at WAER. Would any of you who are either still looking for transportation to the bowl game or who found transportation to the bowl game be willing to speak with me for a few minutes on the phone before 3pm today? The story would likely air today and tomorrow morning on WAER 88.3 FM. Thanks!

Hey everyone! I'm Emily, a student content producer at WAER. Would any of you who are either still looking for transportation to the bowl game or who found transportation to the bowl game be willing to speak with me for a few minutes on the phone before 3pm today? The story would likely air today and tomorrow morning on WAER 88.3 FM. Thanks!
Emily
I was traveling from FL...United canceled my flight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom