Pitino writing Tell All Book | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitino writing Tell All Book

As much as Pitino did wrong, I miss not seeing him on the Louisville sidelines. I absolutely hated when Cuse lost to him, but beating him was sooooooo satisfying.

pitino introduced Juli to boeheim no ? she's a kentucky gal i believe.

Wasn't it at a Kentucky Derby party. JAB is such a smooth operator, praying on young Miss Julie.

Pitino is part owner of a Kentucky Derby horse that came in last place. He must have messed up the drug regime.

It's pretty sad that I once paid money for this book. Maybe the sequel can be called "Born to lie, cheat, steal and whore around".

51IDF1q3BeL._AC_US218_.jpg
Rick may have to fight someone for the rights to that title. (But I shouldn't be talking politics on this board.)

A friend of mine was at the Derby that year and said on a scale of 1-10 she looked like a 12!

This will be in the discount bin for$1 in six weeks following publication.

Let me get this straight - the guy originally knows of nothing shady going on with recruits, hookers, etc, then all of a sudden he's going to "tell-all." Seems like it should be a quick read.

Let me get this straight - the guy originally knows of nothing shady going on with recruits, hookers, etc, then all of a sudden he's going to "tell-all." Seems like it should be a quick read.
"Rick" and "Quick" go together.

Did anyone hear his interview with francessa today? No wonder they call him slick rick. He could sell ice to the eskimos.

Pitino goes down counting Cards.

"Got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them.
Know when to walk away; know when to run. "

{clears throat in order to begin attempted career resuscitation}
For years I have stayed away from Twitter because there was very little positivity. I will stay completely away from cynicism and destructive words. I hope to bring a spirit of optimism, which is so needed today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom